Anyone Who Has Has a Little Girl & Now Having a Little Boy?

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
Hello, i have a little boy who is just over 1 and i am pregnant with a little girl.
Anyone opposite? Already had a little girl and now your expecting a little boy?
Perhaps we could trade clothes/items? Chat etc.
Let me know.
Thanks

Hey there,

I've a 2yo girl and am expecting a boy now. I'm happy to chat but I've already passed on a lot of DD's clothes.

I'm finding it tough to choose boys clothes! I've a few sleepsuits and vest but no outfits yet :wacko:

Hi no worries, i tried the buy, sell and swap page but no luck. i have many boys clothes in excellent condition. just let me know. congrats on your little boy.

I've got a six year old girl and a little boy on the way! I'm super excited!

Hi. I ve got a 4 yr old dd and having a boy. I ve got some newborn / 0-3 clothes. I ll dig them out and pm you with pics if u want to swap?

My gorgeous little girl is 2 next month and I still have all of her clothes from newborn! I was hoping this little one would be another girl so I could save some money :haha: But nooooooo he's all boy! X x

My gorgeous little girl is 2 next month and I still have all of her clothes from newborn! I was hoping this little one would be another girl so I could save some money :haha: But nooooooo he's all boy! X x

Aww well if you want to swap maybe, I have lovely boys things, hardly worn, some unworn just PM me.

Aww well if you want to swap maybe, I have lovely boys things, hardly worn, some unworn just PM me.

Ok just give me a few days... Busy, busy with work etc! Please do
Pm me if I seem to forget :haha: x x

I'm the opposite like you! We have little boys almost exactly the same age and we're having a girl now too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"