anyone wish they were pregnant again but know its unreasonable?

PepsiChic

mummy of 2 boys!
Reaction score
id love to be expecting again, id love to have another LO because we wanted 2 close together in age, but OH isnt sure about TTC when LO turns 1 like we originally planned, because he changed his job and i didnt return to work as MIL originally said she would look after LO for a few hours while i work and backed out the day he was born.

so its kind of put on hold now until we figure out how his new job is going (hoping for a promotion!)

anyway i cant help but wish we were expecting again even though considering the job circumstances its not really reasonable. but i sit and think if the contraception film didnt work...if my cycle was off by a few days...iffff...

its driving me crazy but i cant help it!

i'm obsessed with it! An old school friend is expecting and i'm all emotional for her. Have managed to get hubby from 'no definitely not, no more babies' to 'maybe we'll ttc when he's 4' to 'we'll definitely start trying again when he's 2 and a half, he needs a little brother or sister' all in the space of a week long holiday, however we can't afford for me to be off on mat leave etc before then. So no, it's not just you my lovely x

I totally know what you mean! I think when you start thinking about wanting another baby, all rationality goes out the window! It does kinda take over. I've been there. It drives you insane though eh? Xx

Yes but more realistically when Zoey is at least 1/2. However, hubby is pretty adamant about not wanting more than 2.

Me too. I already have 5 children, the eldest of whom has aspergers and adhd so can be a challenge. I'm also a carer for my mum and my days are filled. I know that I cannot physically have another baby in my life, I'm on the go from 4am to 1am most days. But I keep thinking, just one more... Dh would love another one, he thinks Atticus who is 11 weeks should have a sibling closer in age as the older ones are 10,9,7 and 5 but I know its a no goer. I miss being pregnant, I miss the bonding with the baby, I'm even missing the newborn stage even though my little one is only 11 weeks.

i was just talking to my friend who is 12 weeks pregnant and was telling her not to wish her pregnancy away and to savor them when they are newborn! i absolutly love william and every step/milestone but i cant wait to do it all again! xxx

i'm broody again big style, my OH is desperate to start trying now but i'm determined to wait until we're married even though it's soooo tempting!!! x

Me. I feel like I have an empty hole inside of me waiting for another baby. I don't care about anything, money, the fact I had a section and incredibly high blood pressure at the end with kitty all I know is I'm 36 and I want another baby really badly... My body is screaming at me to have another so loudly I'll do it regardless but oh worries about my health as it was so bad at the end with kitty.

Me! I would love to be pregnant with number 2 already. My husband just finished school and is having trouble finding a good job. I work full time to spport us, and I already hate leaving one baby everyday, so idon't want to do it with two. I hope my DH will find a good job soon, so I can go down to working part time and have another baby!

Me! I'm hoping it's just hormones and will calm down because Joey is only three weeks old and I'm not sure how I'll cope if I feel like this for however long it is til we try again and then however long it actually takes to conceive (18 months for J, cos of PCOS)

The midwife looked at me as if I was a bit mad in hospital when I asked her how long I should wait to heal before getting pregnant again - just after I finished crying on her about how horrendous my experience of labour was and how hard I was finding everything!

One of my best friends is 21 weeks pregnant and I'm SO jealous, even though Joe is only about two minutes old!!

Ive wanted another since ollie was10 days old! I hadnt even finished my anti biotics then lol crazyness we will ttc soon but atm im still on anti depressants so ideally id like not to need them before falling pregnant xx

Sort of...
I don't wish I was pregnant right now, but I really do wish I could TTC when she turns 1. But due to finances and logistics with my job, it's just not possible. The absolute earliest I could probably get pregnant again would be when she's a year and a half old, maybe closer to 2 years. But if it were up to me, we'd be trying for baby #2 as soon as Hana turns 1.

me! But im on anti depressants i want to be off em and feel good again before even thinking bout trying for a baby... It took us 8 years to get savannah we had a miscarriage year before savannah was conceived im just worried its gonna us another 8 years :-( but think we gonna try next November when lil miss turn 2 x

Me too! I wanted to start thinking about it before I even had my LO! :haha:

DH is in the army and we might be moving again. Liam is an IVF baby and we have 5 frozen snow babies, FET will cost us about $5000. We need to save up and pay off the original IVF loan. I want another child sooo very badly. I born to be a mother. I'm so sad I didn't take in the newborn stage more :cry: But DH was deployed and I was dealing with it all by myself. Anyway.. I miss it.

Me! I miss being pregnant (I cant believe I'm saying that because I was so uncomfortable at the end) Feeling all his kicks and all the wonder of what he will look like, what kind of personality will he have. I get jealous if I see someone pregnant or look at bump pics. Don't get me wrong I don't want my LO to go back in or anything lol....we will try again when he is a year and a half. So *hopefully* I won't have 2 in diapers.

I am so glad I'm not alone. It is soo true that once you get the idea in your head, it consumes you! My LO is only about to be 9 weeks and I already can't wait to do it again. Although I am loving having every second to devote to my little guy now, I know he's not going to want to be held next year. So I feel like I need to get to work on another little cuddler!

I love the idea of another one, but my LO is only 3 months... I just don't think I could handle two this close but I really miss the excitement of being pregnant and waiting to meet our new little person we made. But.... someday :)

Part of me wishes I was pregnant and I honestly could not tell you why. This last one was really hard to get through!

We found out I was pregnant again when LO wasn't even 6 months! We wanted another baby but hadn't planned on it happening that quickly. LO will be 14 months when this baba is born. We live in a two bedroom house which isn't selling which isn't ideal but we'll have to cope. DH is adamant that this is our last! So the planning went out of the window for us but I believe everything happens for a reason.

Me! I never thought I would enjoy motherhood, or really care for children, as I never was one of those women that cooed over babies... but after having Elijah, I've enjoyed the experience over all and wish I could have another!

... Alas, I'd need to find a man, first! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->