Anyone with a BFP experience Implantation Bleeding

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by SA Mummy, Dec 10, 2009.

1. SA Mummy

SA Mummy Active Member

Hi Ladies

Im gutted as I started to bleed this today... not lots - only discovered that I was bleeding when I checked the position of my cervix (sorry tmi).

Bright red blood no clots.... not enough for a pad or anything.

I have had every pregnancy symptom under the sun (prob most in my head)

but markedly i have had the WORST insomnia in the world.... i am shattered but i cannot sleep

Also i have the worst lower back pain.

Anyone experienced that?

I am thinking it may be implantation bleeding.... but i dont know.

Any help would be greatly apprecaited

I am 7-9 dpo on CD 19 and AF isnt due till 18/12?

Did anyone that got a BFP experience implantation bleeding at this time....

2. ladypotter

ladypotter Three Girls!!!

The two times I experienced implantation bleeding (of 7 pregnancies) it was bright red both times and only lasted a day on one time and two days on anotehr time. Barely enough to make it to my panties (I wore a panty liner just to measure). Once was around 6dpo and the other was about 8dpo. I typically have a 12-13 day luteal phase. Seems like you have a LONG luteal phase!! It could be, but you will just have to see if the bleeding continues. It usually stops if it is implantation bleeding.

3. Crypto1976

Crypto1976 Guest

I havent had it with either pregnancies. Good luck. X

4. BrookieG

BrookieG Mummy to Ollie

i had it with both my pregnancies hun, blood was bright red and accompanied by af type cramps...lasted about an hour and had some brownish discharge when i wiped for about 2 days after that...had my 12 week scan n bub is doing well...try not to panic hun, i know its easier said than done! x

5. SA Mummy

SA Mummy Active Member

seems like the bright red blood is gone - only lasted about an hour.... its now brown-ish when i wipe. i have had cramps, backache and a gurgling tummy for days now (and BAD wind- sorry tmi) fingers crossed, but i dont want to get my hopes up. if it is AF i have no idea what is going on with my body.
    thanks everyone for your replies, it is reassuring that other girls have gone through the same things that i have.