Anyone with a bleed at 13 weeks and everything was ok?

BSelck24

Pregnant with Baby #4!!!
Reaction score
Hi all- I know these forums are quiet, but I was wondering if anyone has had a bleed around 13 weeks and everything was ok with baby?

I woke up to spots on my bed this morning, and then I have been wiping red and brown throughout the day.

just looking for encouragement! I will be seeing my doctor tomorrow (Monday)

thank you!

Hi! I bled around 13/14 weeks for about 2 weeks straight. I'd have gushes of red, particularly with a bowel movement, plus brown spotting every time I wiped in between. It finally went away after 2 weeks. It ended up being from a polyp that I had developed on my cervix that was very vascular and irritated. I know how scary it can be. Hope yours is due to something similar! Hugs

Hi I bled at 6 and 15 weeks with this baby.
Turned out I have a cervical erosion which is quite common in pregnancy.
Hope ure OK..

I had a cervical erosion too which caused the bleeding. Hope all was OK

Hi ladies! So far so good! I went for an ultrasound and baby seems fine and they can’t seem to see a reason for the bleed? I have had brown discharge since the episode of red blood on Sunday (so it’s been 3-4 days of discharge) but it is finally clearing up!!

Praying that it was an isolated episode and the baby stays healthy!

I'm glad the ultrasound went well and I'm glad the bleeding is clearing up. Hopefully it was just an isolated episode and fingers crossed for no more :)

So glad the scan went well hon. That's what happened with me at 6 weeks they cudnt find a reason for the bleeding. But when I bled again at 15 weeks they did a internal examination and that's when the cervical erosion was discovered.
Ures does sound very similar to the bleeding I had. I also had spotting on and off up untill 9 weeks. Think that must of been due to the erosion as well.
Apparently there very common in pregnancy.

I will ask about that at my next appt! No brown spotting since Wednesday! So that’s great… just find myself being very careful now and I def want to get past the 20 week appt!

my next appt is in 2 weeks at 16 weeks.

I’ll keep everyone updated!

I had bleeding from 6 weeks to 9 weeks and the cause was a subchorionic hematoma! Heavy bleeding too. I am now 35 weeks and all is well. Hope all continues to go well for you!

Hey ladies! Thank you so much for your support! Doing well so far! Headed to a 16 week appt tomorrow so I’ll let you know how that goes!

Hi ladies! Sorry it’s been so many weeks since I’ve updated!

But everything is going great! We had our 20 week big anatomy scan last week and everything looked good… in fact baby is measuring 10 days ahead and is in the 95th percentile!! I think that’s why I have been feeling so many strong kicks so early on this time around.

We are still staying strong and not finding out the gender and all of our blood tests and genetics test have come back normal!

How is everyone else doing!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->