Anyone with a Bugaboo/Quinny Buzz

lulu0504

Bella's Mummy
Reaction score
I'm fed up with not having air filled wheels. I find it a nightmare trying to push our Obaby stroller or the Quinny Zapp around our street. Its cobbled and the little wheels get stuck. Drives me mad so i've decided i want either a bugaboo (not sure which) or a quinny buzz but before i buy one i was wondering if anyone who has one knows if they would fit in a mini cooper? My boot is pretty small but so far i've managed to fit my pliko p3 in and the obaby so am hoping it will fit.

I have a Quinny Buzz and a Ford KA lol! The chassis fits in the boot and we have to have the main bit in the back of the car, so when we go out shopping we don't have alot of space for bags :S Therefore we just take a little stroller when we go to do a weekly shop. But have to say it is brilliant as it is so easy to fold down and to collapse and put back together :)

I have the Buzz & we love it!!!
Not sure if it would fit in the mini cooper boot tho- sorry! Hope someone else can help

We have the Quinny Buzz, and DH drives a Pontiac GTO. The trunk is TINY. We fold the stroller up with the seat on it, and take the back wheels off (the add a lot of width). It fits at an angle, and then the wheels pop right back on. I love our Buzz.

The Buzz will fit if you removed the back wheels (the big ones) and take the parcel shelf off.
The Bugaboo bee fits ok but the cami is a bit of a squeeze
Mini Forum this is a great site with a whole section devoted to mini's and children and the logistics of both!!!!

I have the quinny buzz and it fits in my vw golf with the wheels still on

we have the bugaboo cam and love it! it fits perfectly in my beetle! have also heard the bee goes into a mini. wonderful prams! i highly rate them :)

have just looked and the quinny buzz base (without the seat on) folds down to 80cm long by 65cm wide

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"