Anyone with a cleft palate baby?

BabySavie

Reaction score
DD was born with a cleft palate and I was hoping to connect with other parents.

Do you have any problems feeding? DD is 3 weeks old now and starts to get frantic half way through feeding. She starts crying and does not want the bottle anymore. We are using a mead johnson bottle with expressed breast milk. Any advice is appreciated!!!

DD was born with a cleft palate and I was hoping to connect with other parents.

Do you have any problems feeding? DD is 3 weeks old now and starts to get frantic half way through feeding. She starts crying and does not want the bottle anymore. We are using a mead johnson bottle with expressed breast milk. Any advice is appreciated!!!

my little girl has a minor one, however shes very prem shes not fully bottle fed yet, she can suck from a regular bottle but wouldnt be able to do this perminant

I hope your little girl is doing well! Savannah's cleft is a full bilateral cleft. We met with our cleft team today and they are hoping for only 1 surgery even though she has a pretty severe cleft. They also diagnosed her with reflux at today's appointment. They gave her medication and I am hoping it works!

I hope your little girl is doing well! Savannah's cleft is a full bilateral cleft. We met with our cleft team today and they are hoping for only 1 surgery even though she has a pretty severe cleft. They also diagnosed her with reflux at today's appointment. They gave her medication and I am hoping it works!

Emily has reflux also and has gaviscon in her milk, she'll do well though Emily has picked up pretty well this last 2 days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->