Anyone with early OHSS symptoms diminish and they got a BFP ?

Neraida

Reaction score
Hi girls !!!
I hope you are all fine and very soon preg !!!
Here below I am writing my story and apologies in advance if my english are not perfect. I need some help from ladies who had experienced Ohss symptoms .
January 2015, was my first and hopefully succesful IVF. I am 36 and my DΗ is 46.
The problem we have is only my blocked tubes.
So, I began on 8.1. with antagonist short Protocol with Gonal and on day 6 , I started injections with cetrotide.
1 or 2 days prior Egg retrieval, I began to have mild symptoms of Ohss. Mostly pain in my ovaries and feeling of a blowted stomach. Indeed I had 20 eggs , my doctor managed to retrieve 14 and he said thaT I am fine and it;s absolutely normal to have these symptoms as I had many eggs. He suggested protein, lot of water and eggs (white part) and that I will b e fine. Though I should expect to have worst symptoms if I get pregnant.
On 23.1 i felt much better and we transfered 2 days emvrios.
from ET till today, the Ohss symptoms have gone away. I still have a minor irritation in my stomach (blowted) but not something serious.
QUESTIONS........
I was told that Ohss should be worse if I get pregnant. But as I describe above the symptoms have gone. Does this mean that I am Out ?
I know it's sound crazy but I need your help. Is there any change ohss have disappear and the result was POSITIVE.??
Thank you in advance for your help !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"