Anyone with endometrial polyp?

Bluebell bun

Reaction score
I am currently mid way through a FET cycle and scan this morning has found a small endometrial polyp less than 1 cm. Am waiting word back from my clinic as to whether my FET can go ahead . Anyone with any experience of this ?

Hi Bluebell. I had 2 polyps in October. They found them with my very first ultrasound when they did my trial transfer. I had to have them removed before they would go forward with my FET, which was supposed to be in November (now scheduled for Feb because they wanted my uterus to heal first). I think the exact location of the polyps matters, because mine were exactly where they wanted the embryo to implant. Did you hear back yet? If you do have to have them removed, it was a small surgery but I had no pain ever. I didn't even need to take advil or anything, I felt fine immediately after.

I would recommend getting the polyp removed before having your FET. I had a miscarriage in 2016, and an ultrasound found a 1.5 cm polyp, which the doctor said could very well have caused the miscarriage. The surgery was really quick, easy recovery, and I bet you could have your FET a month or two later! Good luck!

I have endometrial cysts. I was in the ER couple times cause of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->