anyone with iregular cycles?

Reaction score
i know im not the only one with irregular cycles,but i wanted to see what some of your cycles are like? like how ofter do you get af, do you know when you ovualte? i hate having irregular periods i never know if i miss my period or what, because i had a period this month ended on 3/6 so if it was normal i would be due again in a few days, but i am not having any af syptoms bc usually a week before my period my boobs are sore. so i have no clue when af will come, hopefully it wont and i get my bfp!! any suggestions? or stories would help

i get a period roughly every month but they are not regular that i can pinpoint when i am ovulating and sometimes i will get 2 bleeds a month which is just confusing. Our youngest is 15 months on Sunday so i dont think it can be irregular still from having her. All I know is we want to try one last time for a boy and we have no idea when to abstain and when to go for it as we dont have a clue when I am ovulating.#
Its so frustrating! Are you charting?
x

honestly i dont know mych about ovualtion and charting,i also want a boy so bad! hopefully when i test in the next week or so i will get bfp- but if not i will just keep trying

If you have a smart phone download the period tracker app. This uses the information that you put in to predict when you will have your next period and can tell you how many days in your average cycle and when it thinks you will ovulate.

I too have had irregular periods since coming off the pill and cycle lengeth from 41 to 66 days.

Before little man I was every 32-35 days for the most part, but sometimes would be 40 days. After little man I have been crazy, currently on a 100 day cycle now, with only 3 other periods in the past 18 months!

Hi ladies

I have irregular cycles and decided a couple of months ago to stop tracking. I just go with the flow now - literally! It's a pain but trying to make the most and BD as often as possible to cover all possibilities. OH loves it.

honestly i dont know mych about ovualtion and charting,i also want a boy so bad! hopefully when i test in the next week or so i will get bfp- but if not i will just keep trying

Thats all you can do really, just keep going at it lol! I am sorta scared to try coz we have 4 girls already...as you can see we have tried for a boy several times!
I just started charting yesterday using fertilityfriend online its free. Gonna do this for a while and get my knowledge up on possibly conceiving a boy

Good Luck
x

I have very irregular cycles as well. Currently on CD118. Its very frustrating not knowing when your period will come, and for the most part I dont really get any symptoms before it, maybe a little cramp here or there so mostly i just find out its there when it on my panties.:growlmad:

I hope you get your BFP soon.

I plan on trying vitex and Maca together, they are in the mail and should be here soon! Im hoping this helps regulate my cycles. if it does and you havnt gotten your BFP yet then I will definately let you know if it has regulated me so you can get some! GL and lots of:dust::dust:

I also have irregular periods I am on cd90 right now and whats frustrating is that me and hubbie Dtd and I test cause I have no af and then its Bfn for the last three months. I started to use fertility friend and just started Temping on the 14 of this month to see if I am ovulating but very confusing :wacko:

my periods started to regulate themselves a little then last month they went back to there old ways and i had 48 day cycle..

Ive got the period tracker on my phone and it is now stating that my average cycle is 38 days and im ovulating on day 25...

What worries me is what if my next cycle goes back to its normal 30 odd day??? I would then Ovulate around day 15?

Think I may start peeing on the sticks around day 10..

Currently on CD 77. Still waiting for things to go back to normal after stopping birth control pills in December. So frustrating.....

good luck to you ladies! hopefully soon we will all be posting our bfp!!!

I'm cycling that way again lately.
Pre-baby 26 days to the hour.
Post baby, 35 days roughly, one cycle was 49 days long. Only had one 29 days cycle since he was born 3y10m ago.
Crazy too when they say fertility issues are only issues in women over 35yrs of age. I am not even 30 yet, still a few years to go but having secondary infertility now, as it's been over 6 months of trying (7 almost 8 to be exact, we're going by 7 cycles though).

Resuming Vitex and Maca this cycle, once they arrive. Will also try Soy Iso again in first part of cycle, so days 5-9, then vitex and maca till period shows (or 18DPO). Then all 3 from once bleeding stops....unless my low temps are hidden code for pregnancy in the works this cycle.

Been off birth control since October 07, fell pregnant in September 08 had him in June 09.
Only condoms since, which we stopped in August 2012.

Hi all :)

Just wanted to update since I posted on here earlier about my crazy cycles! I just got my BFp last night, so I went from a 100 day cycle to a 40 day cycle :) I had pretty much given up on OPKs after the 100 day cycle, so just trusted my body symptoms & 2 weeks ago when I felt all those symptoms I took an OPK that was a blazing + and now 2 weeks later got my BFP on 2 tests :)

Hi ladies,

I had been having irregular cycles since coming off the pill last december. I did some research and found out about a vitamin called vitax/vitex, which is available in health food stores. I tried this and I am down to a regular 28 day cycle. So just a thought?

kittys, how long have you been taking Vitex? When did you start? I also stopped taking birth control in December and have only had 2 periods since....

Before BC i used to have a regular 28day cycle. I was on it for 4 years, had a break for 2 years and then went back on it. I finally came off the pill last Aug 2012 after 2 and a half years. Since then my periods were: 28 days, 72, 21, 29, 38, and 39.

Have any of you been to see a doctor? After 6 months of my irregular periods and failure to conceive, i went to see my doctor. I was given blood tests and have been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) as i had high levels of testosterone in my blood with combined irregular periods. My doctor said i could have had this since my periods started as a child or it could've developed later on in life and the pill masked the symptoms.

With PCOS your periods (and or ovulating) are irregular or non-existent therefore making it difficult to conceive, we may need help in the form of tablets to force my body to ovulate.

I would suggest after 6 months of irregular periods after coming off the pill (if this is not your norm) to visit a doctor. If i hadn't have gone and just put it down to coming off the pill, i could've been trying for a baby for years without knowing, at least now they can help me :)

I have only been taking it the last month, so either it worked quickly for me or my body finally decided to behave itself.

Hey guys. Not sure what CD I am but it in the 160 to 170 days:growlmad:
I thought I would reply and let you know my experience with maca and vitex.
I have been taking both since the beginning of april, so about 7 weeks, and still did not get AF. So my doctor prescribed me provera to start it. Im on day 5 of taking them. Hoping this works!
I had to stop maca and vitex while taking provera but I do plan to start taking them again after AF. hopefully its not like starting all over again. I really hope vitex regulates my cycles, but so far have seen no improvment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->