Anyone with one boob larger then the other one?

Wishing4long

Mom and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
It seems as though my right boob keeps growing and my left hasn't kept up :((( I look lopsided, it's kind of embrassing!!! :( has anyone experienced this, is it normal?

I did in my last pregnancy. The left side was much bigger. This time I am able to keep them smaller and even (so far) with my son still nursing. It really is a relief and keeps the soreness away.

My right boob started to fill out first and was ahead for about a week and a half but just yesterday I realised the left one has caught up. Will be fun to see if they keep racing each other! So I'm not in exactly the same position and I'm no expert but my guess is yes, it's normal. Embrace the quirkiness and the humour :)

It's normal for a woman's breast not to be symmetrical. None of our body is! I've had this since my breast started developing.

Thanks ladies, but my breasts have always been somewhat symmetrical it is just now with this pregnancy they look lopsided :(

Not sure lopsided would be normal. Can you ask your Dr?

may be lopsided is an exaggeration :blush: but one is definitely bigger then the other

Lol I had to really laugh when I saw this..I think it's really normal..my right boob is waaaayyy bigger than my left and now that I m nursing my daughter it looks absolutely ridiculous if I feed her on the left..it's like two completely different boobs!

I've had this since puberty. Super annoying! One is quite a bit bigger than the other, but they're both so big, no one notices.. haha.

Thanks guys I feel better now :) I hope they even out soon!!! Ughh I guess it is just pregnancy symptoms that no one really talks about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->