Anyone with PCOS and TTC?

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have some pretty classic symptoms of PCOS - weight probs, facial hair, a little acne, irregular cycles.

I was screened for PCOS as a teenager but it never seemed to struggle - somehow managed to get a BFP first cycle with DS.

Now TTC #2, I'm more conscious and notice my cycles are all over the place and symptoms are worse than last time.

Really just looking for tips, support, advice, experience from anyone else who has PCOS (suspected or diagnosed)!

Thanks in advance x

Hi Mrsmac02!

I too ave PCOS with the classic symptoms, although i was just diagnosed a few months back. I conceived my daughter in one night (with another man) about 3 years ago. It has taken me almost 2 years now to ttc #2 (with my husband).I am currently on Metformin and now in the second round it seems to be doing something for me.. I am getting CM as i was getting before my daughter was conceived, so I see hat as a good sign. Good luck :)

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 13 so 12 years ago now. Conceived my first cycle trying in January, but that unfortunately ended in a MMC. Tried a cycle in May after a D&C in March which didn't work. Then took some time off and lost wright over the summer and now am back trying again. My cycles were a mess before I started taking vitex. It has worked wonders! I'm trying to avoid metformin by using cinnamon and apple cider vinegar.

Is vitex agnus castus? I took that for 3 months before I got BFP with DS!

I don't want to start taking it again just yet as we've already started TTC and am mid cycle so a bit concerned about taking it now in case by some divine miracle we've conceived already lol!

It would be good to share any tips with you ladies!

Have either of you tried pressed or conceive plus? X

Yes they're the same thing. Good to hear a success story with it! I started it mid cycle last cycle but wasn't ttc then.
I used preseed with my loss.

It definitely helped. But I was also a bit less overweight at that point too so could be a combination of both. I'm eating healthy and trying to get more exercise so fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->