• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone with recurring chemicals?

MrsT116

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm just in the middle of experiencing my 3rd chemical pregnancy. I'm 35 and ttc #3.
I've not had any investigation into what's going on yet, think my GP is going to refer me to fertility clinic. Has anyone had experience of early miscarriage and got an answer as to why it's happened to them?
Thank you xxx

Hi hon

I've had 3 chemicals as well but not all in a row.
My last chemical was a month ago.
I've been doing alot of research about chemicals.
I did read that it's best to wait one cycle after a chemical b4 u start trying again, to give the uterus a chance to thicken up ready for implantation.
It said it's ok to start trying right away but theres a chance that the lining wont be thick enough resulting in another chemical.
Not sure how true that is tho.

Another factor can be to do with having a very short follicular or luteal phase,
I watch a Chanel on YouTube and a lady on there had 2 chemicals one after another.
After the 2nd one she went and see her doctor and it turned out her LP was a bit to short.
She was put on medication (I'm not sure what)
And then within a month she was pregnant agian. Her baby is now about 5 months old.

I'm sending u the most biggest hugs. My whole heart goes out to you.

I'm going to tag a lady in here that has also suffered multiple chemicals. Hopfully she will see this and will be able to offer u more help.
Shes absolutely lovely. And shes pregnant so there is a happy ending.
I'm here for I also hon. Ure not on ure own.

@jellybeanxx hope u see this hon.

Thank you so much for your reply, and I'm so sorry for your losses too.
I feel very frustrated with the whole thing. GP requested bloods a couple of months ago to check hormone levels but I've just not been able to get them done on the right days so they are still pending xx

Mine all started in February. I was 9 days late for my period, which never happens. I had missed a few pills. I didn't think much about it because I didn't test until I was maybe 4 or 5 days late, but looking back, I think that may have been a chemical, too.

Anyway, we decided we would like to try for a baby after the February occurrence. He has 1 child from a previous marriage, and so do I. I had a chemical in March, then another in April. No positive tests in May. I got a BFP last night and I had a CB digi pop up as pregnant today. I'm personally terrified this will be another one. I'm trying to convince myself the others may have been chemicals because I just came off BC.

I have no idea what caused mine. I do know that they are supposedly due to a chromosomal problem of some sort. Basically, the baby wouldn't have ever developed into an actual baby. In my experience, that doesn't make it any easier. I'm not sure how it would feel to lose a baby further along than 4 or 5 weeks, but I was devastated over my first chemical. My second one... I was upset, but not devastated. I think I got kind of numb to it. Right now, I'm not even excited that I got a BFP. I'm just expecting it to fade away and to start my period by next week. I'm having a lot of anxiety over the entire situation and I don't even want to feel happy or acknowledge that I'm currently pregnant. I kind of just figure that I'll be excited if I actually make it to the ultrasound and there is a heartbeat. I told DH today when the digi popped, which I feel guilty about. I feel like I'm just going to end up having to let him down again.

Let us know if you end up seeing someone. In the meantime, FX and tons of baby dust to you!

I'm so sorry for your losses. This was my third chemical and I kind of knew after about 5 days that the tests were not progressing properly that things weren't going to go well. I'm having hormonal bloods done this month and then GP is going to refer us to the fertility clinic, but with the Covid situation I've no idea when we might get seen.
I know what you mean, it's hard not to get excited when you see that line and start thinking of all the possibilities, but at the same time when you've had losses you want to protect yourself mentally. I think it's a good thing you told your OH, he needs to be there to support you if things don't go the way you hope. However, just because you've had 2 losses doesn't mean the same thing will happen again. Doesn't help your anxiety levels to hear that, I know. I'm keeping everything crossed for you that things progress and you have a great pregnancy. Xxxx

A few friends of mine could not get pregnant cos of aneuplodies. IVF PGS NGS worked out for them. All the best.

Just had another chemical last cycle. I had one in April and now another.
Im now on CD14 and think I've O really early on CD9. It did the same with my April chemical i O on CD8.
Not sure if i have a chance this cycle if i have O supper early.
Bit worried that I've had 2 chemicals in the space if 3 months.
Im worried there is something wrong with me.
This is so hard emotionaly and mentally.
:-(

Hi hon I know this is a old post but wandering if u ever did get answers?
I've had 3 chemicals now since April.
And possibly this cycle im now may be a 4th chemical because I had symptoms from 8dpo and got a v v v faint line on 10dpo after having 2 days of pinching and poking in my overies.
Tiredness sore breasts and neasea.
But by 11 dpo all my symptoms vanished again and tests are all BFN.
Im at that stage again now where I'm waiting for stupid AF again.
We trying for 6 months and this is all really worrying me now.
Im getting bloods done next cycle

Bump

Can you please let me know how u got on and if did manage to get pregnant again?
Just had my first blood panel done on Tuesday cd4 and now waiting to have the second bloodtest done 7 days b4 my period.
We can't try this cycle because of the bloodtets but if they can see why I keep having chemicals im hoping they can give me something to help so I never have to go through this heartbreak again.
Planning to start ttc again in dec but but bring it forward to next cycle.
Been trying almost 7 months now so im not sure i wanna hold off untill December.
Gonna see what the bloodtest results are and go from there.
Im so worried this is down to my age and im never gonna get my rainbow baby.

I really hope and pray that if there is anything wrong its just something that is easily fixed with medication so I can go on to have a healthy pregnancy next time I fall.

Can u please let me know how ure doing.
Im feeling so anxous and scared right now.

Hi hon did u ever get answers?
I've now had 4 chemicals since April.
And I've had bloodworj done and all normal

So sorry to hear so many people experiencing similar.
My bloods all came back normal, except my progesterone level was borderline low. I had another chemical in August.
They are referring me to the recurrent miscarriage clinic but because of covid everything is slow.
Hope you ladies have had some answers/positive news since I last posted xxx

I hope a doc will find the solution. All the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"