Anyone with short cycles? When do you ovulate?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I have a 25-26 cycle but last cycle has felt like I'm about to ovulate earlier than usual? It's been like that since my miscarriage in September. I thought I was pregnant this cycle ( like every cycle lol) and started getting pinkish cm November 1st and 2nd, 3rd -4th brown spotting and period from 5-7, still spotting a little ligth red/brown here and there. But after having sex last nigth, after an orgasm I felt weird in my uterus, kind of like contractions, mild ones? I know it's very little chance that I'm pregnant because of my period but I'm still not feeling well... I have headaches going to bed, waking up with them, I'm pretty moody, kind of like bipolar, one minute happy another minute angry. And super exhausted all day. I really don't know what to think rigth now? Tests are giving me bfn so I assume I'm not?
I kind of lost my point with my question lol. Anyone ovulate like 5-9 days after Af? And how is cm rigth before you ovulate?
Thank you for reading.
I forgot to mention I have dizzy spells throughout the day too.

My last 2 cycles have been 24 days and last cycle according to my fertility friend app I ovulated day 10 but I think was more 13 according to op, I had ewcm from about day 7.
This cycle I'm now on day 6 and started with ewcm

My cycles have ranged from 11 days to 26 days since I got off the pill 4 months ago... I just started tracking ovulation this cycle with BBT and OPKs and paying attention to CM... I'm on cycle day 8 and ovulation is no where in sight. Best of luck to you.

I have bought only 3 OPK dollar store tests today, took one today at 11.30 am. It's not considered positive yet but i have two lines where the test line is strong but not equal or stronger yet. I'm on CD 6 today, hopefully I have a positive soon:thumbup:

So is it Ewcm rigth before ovulation and after ovulation usually just very wet cm? I always forget this...:blush:

I have bought only 3 OPK dollar store tests today, took one today at 11.30 am. It's not considered positive yet but i have two lines where the test line is strong but not equal or stronger yet. I'm on CD 6 today, hopefully I have a positive soon:thumbup:

So is it Ewcm rigth before ovulation and after ovulation usually just very wet cm? I always forget this...:blush:

Fingers crossed! I had 2 lines today too but not a positive yet as the line not as strong,cd 7 for me. Yes I get ewcm before ovulation, usually a good few days before

Familygirl30? I have checked my cm this afternoon and already started getting stretchy cm?? I stretched it like 1inch, sorry Tmi... lol.
And have started to feel slightly pains on my rigth ovary side.
Should i do one more OPK later this evening to see if the line is darker or should I wait until tomorrow and take the test atthe same time around 11.30 like today?

Familygirl30? I have checked my cm this afternoon and already started getting stretchy cm?? I stretched it like 1inch, sorry Tmi... lol.
And have started to feel slightly pains on my left ovary side.
Should i do one more OPK later this evening to see if the line is darker or should I wait until tomorrow and take the test atthe same time around 11.30 like today?

If I was you I would test again tomorrow at the same time, don't worry about the Tmi though we all do it lol!
Keep me posted!

My cycles have ranged from 11 days to 26 days since I got off the pill 4 months ago... I just started tracking ovulation this cycle with BBT and OPKs and paying attention to CM... I'm on cycle day 8 and ovulation is no where in sight. Best of luck to you.

I'm now on cd11 with ovulation no where in sight. I'm wondering if I ovulate at all. :shrug:

This is so frustrating! :nope:

I know exactly how you feel Stormynigth!!
I started feeling O pains before this weekend started, I had only 3 Opks, had line on all of them but not strong enough or darker which is positive. Took one today, almost positive, but here is the weird part. I noticed Ewcm yesterday, today it's just lots of creamy white thick lotion cm:nope: I don't know what to think?? Could I have ovulated this weekend and my Opks don't show positive completely or maybe I haven't O'ed yet?? I hate this guessing game. We did bed on the 10, but I don't think that's enough baby dance to hit the egg this month...
Only time will tell I guess....

Good luck Stormynigth hope you get your bfp soon:winkwink:

I'm now on cd11 with ovulation no where in sight. I'm wondering if I ovulate at all. :shrug:

This is so frustrating! :nope:

It's not over til it's over! My cycles are around 26 days and I usually O 12 days before the start of the next one - this time around it was on CD15. Keep tracking - you might be nearly there! :happydance:

Crossing my fingers that you caught the egg Stargazer!
For the past 3 days I thought this was definitely O day... >.< Hubby is downright tired of bd'ing...
Today and yesterday I've had a very very slight brownish pinkish tinge to my CM. Temps are just all over the place... OPK's still negative... Cervix position seems spot on, and ewcm mostly... Crazy stuff.

I have more Ewcm this afternoon:happydance: Cervix feels like SHOW and opk this afternoon looks like the test line is equal color to the control line? Does that mean positive???

I'd say so! I think positive OPK means ovulation in 12-24 hours or something like that! Get to :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->