Anyone WTT For Baby Number 3?

bellablue

Mom of 2 girls 1 son 😊
Reaction score
:baby: Hi everyone! Any one out there WTT for baby number 3?:baby:

My name is Erica I am 30 years old and WTT for baby number 3!

I have two beautiful daughter's ages 3 years old and 14 months old.

We are waiting to try for our third we are thinking around spring 2015!

If you are how old are are your two? and what are the age gaps my two are 2.4 years apart!

Be nice to talk to other moms waiting an who already have there hands full

:wacko::baby::baby::coffee::shrug:

Hi there and welcome (back?) to WTT! :wave: :flower:

I'm actually WTT for #2 but my DS and your younger DD are close in age, he's 13 months old. At the smallest we'll have at least a 2 and a half year age gap between him and our next.
When are you TTC #3? Right now DF and I are thinking September 2015.

Awesome!!! Ty! That is cool! Love this age! I see your still breastfeeding to I am also!!!! Where are you from if you don't mind me asking.

hi i am in the same boat- got two kids 2.2 years apart. i would love another one but i am waiting at least until next fall.

i dont think i will actually try because i can start to obsess with the whole thing but we will probably stop preventing it and see what happens

nice to meet you!

It's great that you're still breastfeeding! Honestly I'm not sure when I'll wean, but I'd like to stop breastfeeding before we start trying, so I'll possibly wean starting in June. I'm from the Midwestern state of Missouri, US. You said that you're from Rhode Island right?

im wtt #1 but wanted to say hi!
i really want to have a big family too, are you planning to have anymore or stick at 3?
also im planning a 2 year gap, do you find it works well?
:flower:

Hello! :flower:

I may be WTT for #3...honestly I can't decide for sure! We have 2 girls now (5 years and 15 months). I'd really like to try again and maybe get a boy but my goal is to figure out how I can be a stay at home mom first. For us, childcare costs for 3 would make it too hard. Otherwise, we'd have to wait a little longer, until our oldest gets a little older.

Wish we could start TTC now, though! :haha:

(From Kansas!)

Hi! :wave:. I'm El, 28 and wtt for number 3. My children are 3 (DS) and 18 months (DD), we have a 21 month age gap. We will hopefully (once I've managed to convince DH :haha:) start trying Summer 2015, aiming for a 3 year age gap between my DD and number 3.

hello all, I am also WTT for baby #3, will be our last

I have a 3 year old DD and a 13 month old DS, they are 2.4 years apart and definitely a handful. We will be trying in March 2016, so that will put a 3.4 year age gap between my son and our last, and DD will be in public school by then, so it will take a bit of stress off me during the day

Hi there :wave:! I'm also WTT #3. I have 2 boys age 5 and a half and almost 3. We are waiting until Sept 2015.

Hi! I'm WTT #3.

I have two girls, aged 3 and a half and 22months, there's a 21 month age gap. I'm also hoping to try in spring 2015. We'd like a 3 year gap so DD1 is settled in school and DD2 has started nursery.

To be honest I'm ridiculously broody now! It only took two weeks to fall with DD2 so I daren't NTNP though!!

Meeeee! I have a 4 year old and 14 month old and I suddenly can't shake the idea of a baby! My husband is getting out of the military next year and I'm not sure what we should do! I've always wanted 3, he says he is happy either way. How do you know?! Well I suppose I only find myself on this forum when I'm wanting to get preggers lol. I using stop using this site right after baby is born. Maybe that's a sign?

Hi, I'm 30 years old and have 2 boys aged 2yrs 4mths and 7 months. The gap is just over 20 months. We'd like another similar age gap so will start trying in Spring 2015 (or maybe bring it forward to the new year if we're feeling daring). I'm still breastfeeding DS2 though and will probably have to stop to get my cycles back as I did with DS1.

I'm from north-west UK btw.

Hey ladies, 3rd time for me after crimbo, my eldest is 4, youngest is 1 tomorow! Xxx

Hi! I go back and forth about wanting a third child like five times a day, so I figure it's inevitable. :haha: DD is 3, will be 4 in February, DS is 10 months and already walking! They're not quite 3 years apart.
I'm hoping to start ttc spring 2015, if I don't change my mind.

Also, I'm from West Virginia, US, and I'm 29.

Hi! I go back and forth about wanting a third child like five times a day, so I figure it's inevitable. :haha: DD is 3, will be 4 in February, DS is 10 months and already walking! They're not quite 3 years apart.
I'm hoping to start ttc spring 2015, if I don't change my mind.

Also, I'm from West Virginia, US, and I'm 29.

I'm also from West Virginia! Which area do you live if you don't mind discussing

I don't mind at all. I'm from White Sulphur Springs in Greenbrier County. You?

Oh, I'm in Harpers Ferry, Jefferson County in the tri state area of West Virginia, Maryland, and Virginia

Hi!
We are WTT #3 also :)
My DS an DD are nearly 3 years apart (a couple of weeks less) and wed like to go for the same gap again.
I think we will try late 2016... That seems ages away! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"