Anyone WTT For Baby Number 3?

I guess im officially apart of the WTT. Me and my DH were going to start TTC now, but decided because i had a PPH with my 2nd child that me being overweight would only put me at higher risk of another PPH. So im going to try and lose some weight and we are hoping to TTC #3 starting February 2015. :happydance:

I have 2 boys ( 4.5 and 2.5) they are 23 months apart. :) Also before i forget im 24 (will be 25 in December :) )

I am! I'm 26 years old and Dh and I have one daughter who's 3 1/2 and a son who's 10 months old. We're waiting until spring or summer next year for #3.

We have our names picked out and the baby theme already chosen!

:howdy:

So has everyone always known they would want 3 kids or did it happen gradually? For me, I only wanted 1, then 2 weeks after dd, I thought, maybe one more. Now I just know my family will be complete after number 3.

:howdy:

So has everyone always known they would want 3 kids or did it happen gradually? For me, I only wanted 1, then 2 weeks after dd, I thought, maybe one more. Now I just know my family will be complete after number 3.

My decision was gradual too...I always just assumed we would have 2 (I have one sibling) but now that Dd2 is almost 15 months, I'm thinking I want one more and hopefully get our boy. I'm not really sure where the desire to have another one is coming from, other than I just don't feel done yet...The thought of having 3 also scares me and has been a harder decision to come to.

I've always liked the idea of 3 but thought there was a very strong chance that we'd stick at 2. I'm very lucky to have my 2 gorgeous boys, but feel like if really regret not at least trying for a third. I'm sure we'll be done at 3.

I've always wanted 3,or a few more, but 3 has been my ideal minimum since I was a little girl. Since having children my ideal number has gone to 4 but that isn't a possibility without trading my DH for a 4th baby :winkwink:.

My husband and I always wanted a big family. We're shooting for 4-6 kids!

Hi Ladies - we are WTT for #3. We were PG with our third last month but at a little over 10 weeks there was no heartbeat :( Devastating. I had a D&C and am now waiting on AF to arrive so we could hopefully start TTC again.

I never thought we wanted 3 until I had our second and realized I wasn't done yet. Whenever I would look at my 2 kiddos, I always saw another one in the picture. That's when I realized I wanted more. DH says he would love another, but is also fine with the 2 we have. We shall see....hoping if I fall PG that it will be a sticky bean until 40 weeks!

Good luck to all you ladies!

So sorry to hear that, KT. I've been there. I miscarried our second pregnancy in January of last year at 13 weeks. It took a few months before DH and I stopped being consumed in our grief. We accidentally got pregnant with our son right afterwards though and he's been a wonderful healer!

So sorry to hear that, KT. I've been there. I miscarried our second pregnancy in January of last year at 13 weeks. It took a few months before DH and I stopped being consumed in our grief. We accidentally got pregnant with our son right afterwards though and he's been a wonderful healer!

Hugs to you Sugar! It is definitely not an easy thing to go through. Glad to know your LO helped get you through things! I am hoping we can fall pregnant and have it be a healthy one before my "would be" due date in May. We shall see...

What brave ladies you both must be ❤️

Anyone up for a little game?

Another wtt group I was in when wtt for #1 way back did this all the time to pass the months waiting . . .
I'll say a name, and the next person says a baby name starting with the last letter of the name I picked. Like if I said Jacob, someone would have to give a name starting with b.

So . . .

Breanna

Another wtt group I was in when wtt for #1 way back did this all the time to pass the months waiting . . .
I'll say a name, and the next person says a baby name starting with the last letter of the name I picked. Like if I said Jacob, someone would have to give a name starting with b.

So . . .

Breanna

Amy

So . . .

Breanna

Amy

Yolanda

I'm wtt number 3. Have a7 yr old and a 1 year old. .. but itching for another cause I'm almost 35 just stopped taking the pill I was only on it a couple months it made me very PMS -y feeling all month long couldn't stand it. But now that I'm off it. .. just can't help wondering about number 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->