Anyone WTT For Baby Number 3?

Hi, may I join you?

I am 26, and I am wtt for number 3.

We have a 3 year old girl and a 2 year old boy.

We were ttc for a year for number 3 but I suffered 2 miscarriages and then my oh got deployed.

He returns in January so we are looking to ttc again spring/summer 2015.

Xxx

Welcome Sailorsgirl :flower:

Sorry to hear about your loss!

Welcome babydoodle! Any idea on when you plan to start TTC #3?

Can I join this group? I have 2 boys, 4 and 2 and a half years old, and today I got the "green light" for TTC from my gyn. I've had 2 C-Sections so they said I should have at least 5 year gap between Nr.2 and Nr.3 but my doc said that everything inside looks ok, the scar is there, is visible, but that's ok and we don't have to wait 2 more years. :) So.. yeah.. that's exciting. Scary as hell, too, because I just can't immagine my life with 3 kids and JUST gave away all those tiny clothes they used to wear.. Guess that's ok because I really want to be able to buy PINK clothes this time. :)
So, yeah, that's me. Oh, I'm 29 (will be 30 in 2 months) and I live in Northern Europe.

Hi, may I join you?

I am 26, and I am wtt for number 3.

We have a 3 year old girl and a 2 year old boy.

We were ttc for a year for number 3 but I suffered 2 miscarriages and then my oh got deployed.

He returns in January so we are looking to ttc again spring/summer 2015.

Xxx

We have quite a few things in common! I'm 26, I also have a 3 year old girl, I have a little boy who's turning 1 just two days after Christmas. I suffered a miscarriage at 13 weeks in-between them. We're looking to start TTC late spring/summer 2015 as well.

I just stopped taking my birth control in October and awaiting a period. I was actually on it for only 2 months so I'm not sure when my cycles will come again. Does anyone know how long that usually takes? ? I wad on a very basic pill i think it was called gildess. And only for a short time. .I guess I thought it would be regular right away.

babydoodle, if you were fairly regular before you went on the pill, it probably won't take too long for it to sort itself out. May take a little time for your body to be like, "Oh, I'm on my own now." Hope it's soon for you!

Well, it seems that I will have to wait a bit longer.. My doctor called me the other day saying they have found CIN 2 cells in my pap test.. So let's just say I am freaking out right now.. I do still want another baby but that will have to wait until I am completely healthy. So..yeah. :(

Well AF showed up today. .. ill keep everyone posted I have to wait and see what happens with my cycles

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! My plans have changed, as we have decided to go ahead and ttc. Good luck to everyone in 2015!

Hi I'm wtt #3, I have a 9 year old girl and a 3 month old girl. We had a big age gap with them that wasn't originally planned so we would like a smaller gap between our 2nd and 3rd. We plan to start TTC Jan 2016.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->