Anyone WTT June 2012?

NurseSooz

Reaction score
Hey girlies!

We're WTT June 2012...feels like so long and my ovaries are crying out! Anyone else in my boots too?

I'm so scared I'll not be able to concueve after 10yrs on Microgynon. I'm not sure when to stop it. I know there's often a fertility surge when you come off it. Sometimes I go on such a downer =(

Hi there :flower:

We are also WWT until June 2012. I was on the pill for 9 years and stopped taking it last month. I figured it will give me time to learn about my body and I am hoping that will help with TTC.

Welcome!

Hey Im sooz! I'm so glad someone is in my boots. How are you feeling about it? Are you scared or anxious? How does it feel to be off the pill? In my job I see so many women who can't conceive I'm convinced that'll be me...:nope:

I'm Lindsy :wave:

I don't really know how I feel about it. I am obviously super excited about TTC, but I also have the same concern about the potential of not being able to conceive. I think the feeling is normal for a lot of ladies who want to be pregnant so badly!

Its only been about a week off the pill for me, so no big changes yet. I am just hoping my body goes back to normal quickly, as I have been on the pill 9 years. I don't even remember what its like having a regular period!

How come everywhere we turn there's another pregnant woman, someone announcing it on Facebook etc etc. It sucks! There's so many women who fall pregnant by being on the pull and wearing a condom! I suddenly get really scared about money stuff too. TTC seems so beyond my reach =(

Hi ladies! We are waiting until June to try for our second. I went off the pill 6 months prior to trying for our first and we had no problems at all, and I was on it for over 6 years. So I wouldn't worry too much. I am on a low dose pill now and have been since February so I plan to quit taking it in March.

Did you come off your pill and try straight away or did you wait? When I trained in family planning a few years ago we were told there's a fertility surge after you come off it...sometimes too much knowledge is a bad thing!

Hi Sooz, what kind of career are you in? I'm just curious about why you see so many women having difficulty conceiving.

I'm Chey, and I'm hoping to begin TTC in June, but depending on our financial situation then, we may have to postpone our date until our wedding (which would be ideal) but I'm having the most difficult time waiting. :dohh:

Anyways, welcome to WWT. :flower:

I'm a Practice Nurse - in Britain (for those who aren't) they are nurses that work in GP surgeries. I often get women coming for fertility tests, conception advice etc. love my job but does make WTT difficult. Especially when I get women coming in with newborns!

i will be starting to ttc in july 2012 via IUI. i will be ttc'ing in july, august and september. because i am still in school and plan to stay there, i need to have my due date AFTER school lets out to make things run smoother. i recently lost my spring baby at 12 weeks and her father hasnt stuck around so i will be doing this on my own. i wish i could ttc now.. but by the time i have the money (january) itd put my due date at the start of classes.. not okay:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->