Anyone WTT number 3 in 2014?

CazM 2011

Mommy to 2 princess
Reaction score
My girls are 20 months and 9 weeks and we have decided to TTC after our wedding so around June 2014, looking for anyone else? Have been told so many times i should be done with 2 so would love to talk to people who are going to be having more!! xxx

Yes we are!! Unsure of date yet as I need to lose 1.5 stone first but will defiantly do that next year :)

People always act shocked when we say we want more, I don't know why! Probably because we have 1 of each so people assume we would stop.

Yes.
Going to try for a 3rd from May.
Would also like a 4th, maybe even 5th! :)

Glad I found this thread! DH & I just had DD #2 (she's almost 3 months). I always kind of assumed that we would only have 2 but for some reason I'm already thinking about whether or not I might want a 3rd...hubby would probably have a stroke if he knew I was thinking about that, haha!!

Yep! We will be TTC # 3 from Aug/Sept 2014 :wave:!

im so glad to read your post! i havent logged in since june 11 and my little girl was born on june 12th!

we are now planning no.3 but finding it difficult to make the final decision of whether to go ahead. everyone assumes as we have one boy and one girl that we have finished having babies when actually we think we would like another. are we mad?

having my coil out on friday.....

So glad im not the only one! Have a nearly 7 yr old daughter and a 5 month old son and I also thought originally I would want to stop at 2 but seriously thinking id like another! And thinking if I have another then the sooner the better as id dont want to be starting from scratch again 3 year down the line- would rather get the sleepless nights over in one hit! But like you missy08 my husband would probably keel over if he knew how keen I was lol!! Planning on moving to a 3 bed house fairly soon so think I will wait til we've done that... hopefully I won't have to wait too long ;-)

So glad others are thinking of number 3 lol, I'm excited at the prospect, probably helps both of mine now sleep through haha, no doubt number 3 would keep me awake for the first 12 months but it'll be worth it. Strange to think we are planning babies to be born 2015, earliest February/march time, we would love a boy but both happy if we have all girls, though my OH wants a man cave/shed!! What age gaps will everyone have between their kids? Xxx

Bec2, yes my husband will absolutely flip, hehehe....I'll wait til our youngest (just 3 mos) is a little older before I even bring it up :winkwink:

CazM, my oldest just turned 5 and our youngest is 3 months (both girls). We're also hoping for a boy this time around but would still be happy with 3 girls. Even though he won't admit it I know my husband would love to have a little boy. I'd like to start TTC our next one (if there is one) around August so they'd be roughly 2 years apart...

I was talking about the next one in hospital when having Amy lol, but my OH is just as keen for more think telling him no more will be hard when we are finished haha!! Xx

Im so glad i found this post! My youngest daughter is 10 months & id love to start trying next year. Guess we'll have to see what the hubby says!
I do sometimes worry what my family would say, as they have just assumed, we'd stop at 2 children xx

the age gap between my first 2 is 14 months and i would like a similar gap between my little girl and baby no.3.

coil is coming out tomorrow. i feel really nervous because the plan is to TTC straighaway but im still not 10000% i def want a third. is it weird that im worried that it will be weird have a second baby of the same sex? eg i already have one boy and one girl and because they are different genders i cant compare them. im worried that the second boy/girl will be compared to the first one.

im aslo worried that because 3 is an odd number that one will be always left out. Is three a crowd?

any experience would be gatefully received.

With my 2 girls I love having 2 of the same sex, we had worries about having 3 but then decided we wanted 4 anyway haha, I think every family is different and doubt having 3 so close in age anyone would be left out xx

thanks. i think it will be nice for at least some of the children to have same-sex siblings. really hope the other one doesnt get left out too much.

3 is an odd number, i keep thinking of bus seats, or trolley seats etc.

when is everyone planning to TTC? anyone starting dec/jan time like me?

Hey!

Yes, we will be ttc sometime in 2014. Probably from February onwards.

We have 2 girls aged 3 and a half years and our youngest who will be 2 in February. I always thought 2 was all I wanted but my oh has always said he'd like us to have 3. Neither of us are fussed about getting a boy (although that's why everyone assumes we want another), infact I'd love another girl!

I was originally in 2 minds about whether to go for a third baby for all sorts of reasons. Most of them practical reasons, but my heart wants another baby and so I've told oh we can try after our daughters birthday in February. That way by the time a new baby arrived (all being well) out eldest would have started school, and our youngest wouldn't be far off 3 and would then qualify for her 15 hours a week free childcare. So when I eventually went back to work we'd only have one nursery fee. Paying 2 was crazy expensive! Lol.

It's exciting and scary all at once. I'm older now too (31) so I do worry about things more and worry I'm pushing my luck expecting to be able to have another healthy baby. Plus I want to lose as much weight as possible before we ttc!

Its nice to see there are others wtt for their 3rd. Everyone I know is either wettc for the first or second or is just stopping at 2!

X

Sounds like we all have the same worries and concerns. Mrs Cupcake, I have to kids of the same gender (both girls) and I really like it! And, like you, I'm also worried about a third getting left out and about the odd number...plus then DH & I would be outnumbered...right now we've at least got 2 on 2 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"