Anyone Wtt number 4?????

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
Hi all,

I currently have 3 gorgeous boys... 8,6 and 14 months. We keep
Going back and forward with having a 4th. The original
Idea was to have one close in age to my youngest but now he's 14 months we need to get going but I just feel torn :/ part of me really wants another baby but part of me just worries about time for the other 3, money, space etc. we have recently bought a 4 bed house so all boys have their own rooms space in the car is fine all this would get a little more complicated! But then I think is any of that important when we ll have another little life in our world! Just so hard! Anyone else felt indecisive before trying?!?!

Me....maybe....sort of lol

Hubby and i had a conversation last night. We have exactly the same worries/concerns. We're nit in a place to TTC regardless of this (hubby away during the week and still uncertainty re jobs etc) so we are putting a pin in it until march. Hopefully by then it'll be clearer what we want/will be best. But, for the time being number 4 is a definite maybe so I'm lurking in here lol :blush:

Me! :hi:

Although we would be trying for our 3rd. For some reason I am really struggling with the decision. We have 2 DD now (6 years and 15 months), so it would be nice to have a boy, but I had always at the #2 in my mind as far as how many kids I would have. But ever since my 2nd was born, I don't feel like I'm done. I would, however, need to figure out what to do as far as childcare (or ideally arrange to be a SAHM) as that is by far our biggest expense (even with just 2 kiddos). :wacko:

Meeee :) it's taken us a few months to talk about it and DH is now on board. It will definitely be our last. We have three double bedrooms and we will be investing in a zafira in the new year so we will have enough space! Luckily DH makes a good wage which allows me to be at home with the girls and live comfortably at the same time so we can *just* afford one more.

We are NTNP #4 from my next cycle just for December and January, then we will be waiting again until April/May to actually TRY due to already having three birthdays within three weeks in November/December and really really wanting to avoid another lol! :haha:

We are! We ended up NTNP this month, and we might just continue doing that. We're pretty sure we want a 4th. Or atleast I am, and since I'm a SAHM, DH is cool with it. Happy wife happy life right? :haha: I was pretty sure I was done after having Rosalie, but one more would make me feel more complete. :D

Goodluck to u all ;) I still can't decide think will wait until January and see how I feel. Still bfing my 14 month old and had no period so not sure could happen at the mo anyway!! Xx

Goodluck to u all ;) I still can't decide think will wait until January and see how I feel. Still bfing my 14 month old and had no period so not sure could happen at the mo anyway!! Xx

This is just like me lol. It's almost like its too big a decision for me to make. :blush:

I'm not allowed to watch one born every minute ever again!!!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->