Anyone WTT until August 2014?

Autumnflower

Reaction score
Anyone else on here planning on TTC for August this year? It will be our first baby, so we are new to all of this. My husband and I have just recently decided we would start trying this August, it just seemed like the perfect time. :happydance: I'm so excited but I wish August would hurry up! It is going to be a long 5 months... :headspin:

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to keep from constantly googling everything baby? It has become a recent addiction. I'm just so excited!

Right here! Baby fever has consumed me since November. I feel like my free time is spent thinking and googling everything baby as well! It is crazy.

I know it is so exciting! On one hand I'm super broody and wish the next 5-6 months would hurry up. On the other hand, logically, I know I should take this time to really enjoy my "freedom" lol! That sounds awful but the moms will understand I'm sure. :winkwink:

C'mon August!

Would this be your first also? I think the fact that I am waiting to try for the first makes the wait even harder. I just have this strong desire to be a mom! :)

We are wtt till august! We were originally supposed to start in April, but I need to lose some weight and DH really wants a summer or autumn baby, he hates winter lol...I also get really tired during winter so I hope the sunlight during summer would help me with the fatigue that comes with newborns :) That is, if we conceive fast.

jren, This will be my first and you're right I also feel that the wait it more difficult! Everything about being a mom is exciting when its your first!

oceania, I couldn't agree more about the season. I much prefer to have a spring/summer baby. I like the idea of being able to go on breaks during the day to walk with my baby and get some fresh air. My sister recently had a winter baby and is going stir crazy being stuck indoors all of the time during her mat leave (this winter has been a bad one where we live).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->