Anyone wwt#2/3/4 but had hyperemesis gravidarum last time?

Beccaboop

Mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
So I did have hyperemesis gravidarum with my son who is now 3.5 and will be nearly 4 when we start ttc and will be doing 18 hours a week at playschool and my friend who's a child minder can have him on the day and a half he's not at playschool.

I'm still really nervous (as well as excited) to ttc cos I worry about how I'll cope with my son and being so sick.

It's about an 80% chance I'll get hg again and I spoke to my doctor and there's absulutly nothing I can do to prevent it.

Last time I was very sick from 6 weeks until 20 weeks and ended up in hospital 5 times with dehydration and tried about 4 ot 5 different medications and nothing seemed to work for long.

After 20 weeks the vomiting stopped and I was able to eat and more importantly drink again but the nausea didn't go away until labour!

so although I am choosing to do it again I am pretty scared to go though it all again and feel sad for my son more than anything! 😕😢

Anyone else worrying or been though this?

I feel the same way! I was very sick from about 7 weeks until 30 weeks. I was only to the hospital once. I am so scared. My dd is only 2 and I am so scared of how I will take care of her if I am sick all the time. I really do want another one but really scared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->