Anyone????

B

babycrazy42

Hey girls I was wondering if there was any way I could conceive five days before ovulation with out ewcm! I only get it for one day! Does that lower my number of my fertility window?

Hey girls I was wondering if there was any way I could conceive five days before ovulation with out ewcm! I only get it for one day! Does that lower my number of my fertility window?

After your EWCM goes away, what is it replaced with when you're ovulating?

No ewcm is just the preferred cm. Watery is also considered fertile. Just because it's the preferred cm doesn't mean that any one sperm won't survive in other conditions let's face it....it only takes one sperm. If u are worried about it a couple of things will help. Preseed is a down friendly lubricant that mimics ewcm. It's inserted with a tube near your cervix. .. giving sperm a good living environment ....I used it every time I had sex. Also someone's if you don't drink enough water. ... You won't have add much I drink a lot of water now....And have no problem identifying three days of ewcm. As for your chances of getting pregnant five days before o .... Yes there is still a chance. ... Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->