• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone's AF due end of July?

atleastthree

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We hadn't really planned to TTC until September but BD on CD8 and, even though it seems like it was too early, been having lots of EWCM since and very very vivid dreams... AF is due 29th July. Still not sure when to test - to wait another week or so or to test tomorrow morning. Anyone in a similar situation?

My AF is due to 30th July. So we are more or less the in the same boat regarding days.
This is our first active cycle to TTC.

If I were you I would wait some more days at least. EWCM would mean you can get pregnant and you are going to ovulate or your body is trying to ovulate. Are you charting your temp?
If you cannot wait to test you can do one tomorrow but I am afraid it would be negative.

Hey guys,

We hadn't really planned to TTC until September but BD on CD8 and, even though it seems like it was too early, been having lots of EWCM since and very very vivid dreams... AF is due 29th July. Still not sure when to test - to wait another week or so or to test tomorrow morning. Anyone in a similar situation?

AF due same day as you 29th July. Good luck

Mine is due on the 30th. I'm on day 9 of EWCM! Driving me nuts, I feel wet and gross.

Woah, so there are other 29th and 30ths out there! :) So... tested yesterday (*cringe*) and OF COURSE it was BFN - so silly of me. I've decided to hold out and test on 25th - 4 days before AF is due. The test I'll get has 2 tests in it, so if I get a BFN then I can wait for AF to be late and test a few days after. 'IF' AF is late, that is! Man, I think of myself as a reasonable individual and when it comes to TTC I turn into some illogical weirdo!

Had another crazy dream last night lol - I dreamt that we were at an Indian wedding hahahah... I don't know any Indians and would not have a clue what an Indian wedding is supposed to look like! Crazy times.

Anyone else planning on testing before AF?

Testing around the 30th as well. I have IC but going to wait until atleast the 28th to test to make sure. If negative, will wait if/when AF rears her ugly head

Mine is maybe due the 30th but I am not sure if my cycles are regular. May do a cheapie a bit early but I have a digi left over from last cycle and will hold out til the 31st to use it.
I am not sure we BDd enough/the right days so I don't have high hopes.
Good luck everyone!

There is also this thread:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ing-party-thread-join-me-31.html#post33275095

Me too!! I've been going crazy. It's our first month trying for our first, and so I doubt it could be this easy, but I'm still going crazy waiting. AF is due the 30tg, I'll probably cave and test one of those ER ones on the 26th and every day after...

I really hope you all get your BFP's. I am due my AF 30th July and then will be starting my first cycle TTC so if any of you ladies are out then maybe we can support each other through the next cycle and keeping fingers crossed.

Keeping a close eye on this and really hoping you all get your BFP's xx

Thanks Girly.
How long are your cycles usually?
Are you trying for your first?

Mintastic I hve gone back on the pill to get regular cycles as I didn't have any for over a year. But when I came of the pill a few years ago they were 28-35 days long. Fingers crossed going back on the pill for a few months induces ovulation again lol xx

AF is due the 31st for me. I want to test a couple days early but am nervous. I'll wait it out as long as I can.

We are spending all our money on renovating a house and don't want to waste money on early tests... so really fighting the urge to test early. Need to wait until I'm late... hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.

I really don't want to test early either. Wasted too much money and energy testing early last month. Trying to hold out til the 31st. 30th is when AF is maybe due so that's the earliest I think.

Af due 29th.... so I suppose will try not to test until August 1st! We have one test at the moment. Am wondering if we will get to use it this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"