Anyone's AF due Sep 24/25?

desiwannabmom

Reaction score
Anyone's AF due Sep 24/25? My cycle is anywhere from 26-29 days. I think I ODed yesterday. Now I am officially in the TWW. Just hoping to find other buddies to I can pass time these two weeks. Anyone want to join me? We can distract each other (she says being on a BABYBUMP forum heheeh)!!!

Hi there!

Sorry I am new to those letter shortuts; does AF means period?
If so, yes, mine should come around 23rd..
I am planning to get pregnancy tests at the end of next week ..hoping for the best..
how about you?

Hi, my AF's due on 26th and I'm currently 5dpo. I'm trying for #2 and promised I wouldn't obsess quite so much this time but the wait is driving me crazy!

Mines due on the 26th, but I haven't ovulated yet so that might change af date

Yes, AF = Aunt Flow so Period :)!

We are trying for #2 too and I was thinking I would wait till next Sunday but I think I will cave in sooner like on Friday.....or sooner.........

Yes, AF = Aunt Flow so Period :)!

We are trying for #2 too and I was thinking I would wait till next Sunday but I think I will cave in sooner like on Friday.....or sooner.........

yeah.. I hate that waiting..
I already have noticed tones of symptoms that could be THIS but I just know myself... I feel "pregnant" and then auntie arrives .. so disapointing..
Its cool to have you guys who are in similar time to check ;)

Any of you have noticed anything unusual ? :winkwink:

Nothing unusual but I have lotiony CM (sorry TMI)...not sure if that means anything...

Hi! I am 3 DPO (maybe - I am questioning FF, I think it's more like 1 DPO). AF would be due sometime between Sept 21 and 23 - last cycle I had a really short LP (9 days) so I am taking Vitex to try and straighten things out. Anyway hopefully won't have to worry about that anymore!

Bad skin is my only symptom so far, but that doesn't tell me much!

I just went off BC... If my cycles stick with 28 days like they were before, My period should arrive on the 30th. It's so nice to have other ladies in the same boat! :boat: Of course I'm hoping :witch: doesn't show! :baby:

P.S. Ignore my ticker at the bottom; we moved up our TTC date!

Hi!

So bad skin might be the symptom? I thought usually women glow like flowers once pregnant...

anyway, ifbad skin is the symptom so I might have a chance.. i ve been looking like pizza lately.. ;)

Hi!

So bad skin might be the symptom? I thought usually women glow like flowers once pregnant...

anyway, ifbad skin is the symptom so I might have a chance.. i ve been looking like pizza lately.. ;)

I had terrible skin throughout my last pregnancy, on my face and my back! Bacne is the worst!

Hi ladies, mind if I join? AF is due Sept 26 if I'm right in thinking my LP will be 14 days. Going to test earlier though since I might need progesterone, and if I do, I want to get started on that sooner than later. Maybe start the 22nd with ICs? Thoughts?

More the merrier drjo...

How is everyone feeling? I decided I will test on Fri/Saturday......

When is everyone testing?

I'm joining in too. AF is due 9/24 for me. I'm trying to hold out til then to test-I hate seeing negatives. This is my second clomid cycle, so I'm hoping we get lucky:)

More the merrier drjo...

How is everyone feeling? I decided I will test on Fri/Saturday......

When is everyone testing?

hi :flower:

How am i feeling?
-boobs are bigger.. i TRRRY to not get overexciated but they really look and feel like water- balloons in touch...nipples very sensitive..
- there are moments in the day that I feel dizzy but I got a new job and might just have forgotten how it was to be on my feet 10 hrs..:dohh:
- skin is baaad.. and walking on stairs is sort of the olympic challenge..
- feel more thirsty.. :shrug:

I dont know.. symptoms are like from classic textbook and it feels like i might be pregnant but .. I just dont want have that disapointment again ..:nope:

can anyone explain me more about the uterus being higher positioned? how do you feel that? cause ..i sense that my lady parts relocated higher hahaha ..sorry TMI..

and forgot to add: I am planning to test Friday as well!!

;)

AF is due on the 26th; currently at 7DPO. Feeling pretty nauseous today - to the point of gagging at work. Cramping since 5DPO. Terrible lower backache since 4DPO. Boobs aren't terribly sore, maybe a bit tender. Burping. Heartburn. Headache. Greenish CM today at 7DPO. Bloating/fullness feeling since 5DPO.

Hopefully these are promising symptoms! How's everyone else feeling?

To check if your cervical position you really have to check every day and monitor how it is....check out mybeautifulcervix.com...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"