Anyone's AF due Sep 24/25?

Here we go ladies....this mornings FMU and SMU. FMU line appeared at about 4 min mark and SMU at about 2 min......

Attachments

• IMG_5216_edited.jpg
    IMG_5216_edited.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
congratulation for those with bfp..i finally tested today at 13dpo and its a big BFN.. AF due thursday. i will just wait it out. really dissapointed.. onto 4th month. this ttc is so hard.i hope i can get pregnant next month and just get over with. my husband is also usually busy at work and sometimes to get him down to bd during ovulation is a hit and miss. soo frustrating.

Another stark white BFN today. 11dpo with FMU. Last pregnancy I tested at 10dpo just bc I had an appointment that day and got a BFN. Then tested at 15dpo when AF hadn't shown and was surprised to get my positive. So I'm not really expecting anything to show up early even if I am pregnant.

10 dpo and BFN... but my breasts feel so swollen!

Lutz - I kept testing from 8 DPO onwards but only got the BFP on 13 DPO...I agree TTC is so hard...I wish you all the luck as you still have time. I was so sure that I wasn't pregnant this month (even though had some symptoms) I even went and bought tampons on 12 DPO to be ready....

DRJO - With my first, I got a BFP at 11 DPO and once I didn't see it this time I gave up all hope. There is still time for you.

Cherry - that was one of my symptoms but my daughter also weaned a couple of months ago so I wasn't sure what was going on with that.....good luck to you..still early for you to test....

desi..big congratulations for you..it always makes me excited seeing those two lines.good luck through your pregnancy journey. enjoy

Yesterdays nasty 'evap' (even though it came up in 4 mins!) And todays BFN. I feel like im out already...

Attachments

• 2014-09-24 21.18.17.jpg
    2014-09-24 21.18.17.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
desiwannabmom what nice lines! I think I have a faint squinter but nothing like yours!

Cherry, I hope those tests clear up for you.

here's my test. probably can't see it here, but I am convinced there's a little something there. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=805443&d=1411562896

WOW Desi so happy for you!!!! thats such good looking lines ;)

In my case I am confused..
I am almost 3 days late and have tested today TWO times and nothing.. I even used two different brand tests thinking that first one failed..
I am going to test tomorrow morning and if AF is not here by Fri Im going to see a doc..

BFN at 12dpo over here. One more test tomorrow and then I'm having blood drawn on Friday to start clomid, so I'll know for sure then. Plus if I actually ovulated this time, AF should arrive late Friday.

WOW Desi so happy for you!!!! thats such good looking lines ;)

In my case I am confused..
I am almost 3 days late and have tested today TWO times and nothing.. I even used two different brand tests thinking that first one failed..
I am going to test tomorrow morning and if AF is not here by Fri Im going to see a doc..

Af came a day early. On to October!

BFN at 12dpo over here. One more test tomorrow and then I'm having blood drawn on Friday to start clomid, so I'll know for sure then. Plus if I actually ovulated this time, AF should arrive late Friday.

Iria - I would be already knocking on the drs. doors.....hope you get a +ve out of it...

Rach87 - sorry to hear that and good luck in October ..

Drjo - I hope you get a BFP tomorrow. I got mine at 13 DPO....

Well I'm 4 days late Tommotow and just been to buy a test ! I'll test in the morning providing I don't wake up to AF !!

Checking to see if anyone is having luck. I am 13dpo as of Thursday today. :bfn: today at 12dpo but I also got a :bfn: at 12dpo with my daughter and :bfp: 14dpo. No signs of af.

well..am out this month. my AF arrived today right on time. i just dont get it.my periods are soo regular. never late and never early but i cant seem to get pregnant quickly. but i suspect i have problem with EWCM. i rarely get it. the last time i was pregnant with my son i had the same problem and had to take evening primrose. the month i did take it, i conceived. goodluck to the remaining testers. on to october! hope i can get a summer baby..

well..am out this month. my AF arrived today right on time. i just dont get it.my periods are soo regular. never late and never early but i cant seem to get pregnant quickly. but i suspect i have problem with EWCM. i rarely get it. the last time i was pregnant with my son i had the same problem and had to take evening primrose. the month i did take it, i conceived. goodluck to the remaining testers. on to october! hope i can get a summer baby..

Lutz: I would go for primrose.. I heard lots about it and its defenitely worth give a try this time! :)

Another morning, another negative and no AF so far..

I would have gone to a doc 3 days ago if I knew that they could have done some tests stright.. but this is England and this is just not happening here..
They will ask you to wait 7 days after your period was due and then do the blood test for which you need to wait another 7 days..

I am just scared that I am going to be this case where no positive is showing for like 5 months .. we hear about the stories of ladies going into labour in the mall withouh them even knowing they were pregnant ..;)

lutz, I second the EPO. I use it and love it for CM.

faints borderline BFNs for me today - 13dpo. One app has AF due 24th, the other on the 28th, so I wont consider myself late until next week.

Good luck to all of you! In one form or another, the wait is over.

Well did my test this morning and came up within 30 seconds if that + ! BFP !! In shock really as this wa s first month of ttc but took us 9 months with dd - will retest later with a clear blue as used a walgreens test as currently on holiday in Orlando! !

Another morning, another negative and no AF so far..

I would have gone to a doc 3 days ago if I knew that they could have done some tests stright.. but this is England and this is just not happening here..
They will ask you to wait 7 days after your period was due and then do the blood test for which you need to wait another 7 days..

I am just scared that I am going to be this case where no positive is showing for like 5 months .. we hear about the stories of ladies going into labour in the mall withouh them even knowing they were pregnant ..;)

hahaha...Iria I don't think those women who didn't know they were pregnant until they were in labor and someone TOLD them about it wouldn't be hanging out on BnB. We know about our bodies too much to let it go that long :)!

That sucks that in the UK you cannot go get blood work done early. I don't know how much I will pay for mine because I requested to have it done but they did do it....I will get results today. They did a urine test there and it came out positive...You wait for your blood test RESULTS for seven days??? That is ludicrous. At my previous dr. office if you wait 15 min they could tell you right away. We have moved and I don't have a dr. here yet so I went to an urgent care clinic yesterday and the lady said she would call me back today with the results....

Can you try an FRER? or is that what you tried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->