Anyone's AF due Sep 24/25?

Well did my test this morning and came up within 30 seconds if that + ! BFP !! In shock really as this wa s first month of ttc but took us 9 months with dd - will retest later with a clear blue as used a walgreens test as currently on holiday in Orlando! !

WOW congrats...there is a June bugs group if you are due in June

lutz, I second the EPO. I use it and love it for CM.

faints borderline BFNs for me today - 13dpo. One app has AF due 24th, the other on the 28th, so I wont consider myself late until next week.

Good luck to all of you! In one form or another, the wait is over.

Cutie, Are you going to keep testing or taking a break?

Well did my test this morning and came up within 30 seconds if that + ! BFP !! In shock really as this wa s first month of ttc but took us 9 months with dd - will retest later with a clear blue as used a walgreens test as currently on holiday in Orlando! !

WOW congrats...there is a June bugs group if you are due in June

Thanks I'm still in shock !! I'll test later again and just double check !! I'm on mobile site so not sure how upload pic !! But it says I'm due 23rd May but my cycles are always long at 37 days so probably like June x

faints borderline BFNs for me today - 13dpo. One app has AF due 24th, the other on the 28th, so I wont consider myself late until next week.

Desi, I tested this am. Still very faint. I'm on my phone and it's difficult to upload but it's in my journal if you want to take a look. How are you?

Desi, I tested this am. Still very faint. I'm on my phone and it's difficult to upload but it's in my journal if you want to take a look. How are you?

I am doing ok. No real symptoms but have a craszy work and personal appt day ahead of me...

WHere is your journal?

Journal is in my signature.

I'm feeling a little crampy and getting scared :(

Don't feel scared I'm very crampy and have been for days and days and feel just like AF along with weird pains too
Head up Hun :thumbup:

BFN at 13dpo for me. Feeling crampy. Have blood work in the morning so I'll know for sure either way by evening.

Another morning, another negative and no AF so far..

I would have gone to a doc 3 days ago if I knew that they could have done some tests stright.. but this is England and this is just not happening here..
They will ask you to wait 7 days after your period was due and then do the blood test for which you need to wait another 7 days..

I am just scared that I am going to be this case where no positive is showing for like 5 months .. we hear about the stories of ladies going into labour in the mall withouh them even knowing they were pregnant ..;)

hahaha...Iria I don't think those women who didn't know they were pregnant until they were in labor and someone TOLD them about it wouldn't be hanging out on BnB. We know about our bodies too much to let it go that long :)!

That sucks that in the UK you cannot go get blood work done early. I don't know how much I will pay for mine because I requested to have it done but they did do it....I will get results today. They did a urine test there and it came out positive...You wait for your blood test RESULTS for seven days??? That is ludicrous. At my previous dr. office if you wait 15 min they could tell you right away. We have moved and I don't have a dr. here yet so I went to an urgent care clinic yesterday and the lady said she would call me back today with the results....

Can you try an FRER? or is that what you tried?

FRER???? Sorry but Im new to the shortcuts and as I am slowly getting used to your ladies written codes this one doesnt ring a bell.. What is that Desi?

Ok so going back to my vent.. :coffee:
NO AF still and no positives around either.. feeling like shooting myself right between my eyes :growlmad:.. I guess this is worst than acctually getting AF cause AF comes, you are angry, depressed and you kinda of accept that day later.. here 5 DAYS late and still nothing...either might be period tomorrow or hidden bun in the oven smiling to me..

Now about the English doctors.. I called my clinic 10 min ago (its Fri morning here) to see a doc.. usually when you call before 8.30 am you have big chances to be seen that day..so I was told that clinic doesnt take patients earlier than 2pm that day and the ony chance is to have a doc calling me back sooner than 2pm (I start my work at 2pm!)..
:dohh:

So how much help wil I get from small phone chat with a doc, have no idea.. at this point not much I can do..:shrug:

I feel exhausted at work, still bit dizzy when I stand up..
I know there are ladies with no positives for like 2 weeks late..but it is frustrating..:dohh::wacko:

All the best for you girls..and vvveeerrrrry happy for those who are successful this month!:thumbup:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have been crampy since a couple days before my BFP and now...its just all the stretching that is happening..

Have you taken any more tests?

FRER???? Sorry but Im new to the shortcuts and as I am slowly getting used to your ladies written codes this one doesnt ring a bell.. What is that Desi?

Ok so going back to my vent.. :coffee:
NO AF still and no positives around either.. feeling like shooting myself right between my eyes :growlmad:.. I guess this is worst than acctually getting AF cause AF comes, you are angry, depressed and you kinda of accept that day later.. here 5 DAYS late and still nothing...either might be period tomorrow or hidden bun in the oven smiling to me..

Now about the English doctors.. I called my clinic 10 min ago (its Fri morning here) to see a doc.. usually when you call before 8.30 am you have big chances to be seen that day..so I was told that clinic doesnt take patients earlier than 2pm that day and the ony chance is to have a doc calling me back sooner than 2pm (I start my work at 2pm!)..
:dohh:

So how much help wil I get from small phone chat with a doc, have no idea.. at this point not much I can do..:shrug:

I feel exhausted at work, still bit dizzy when I stand up..
I know there are ladies with no positives for like 2 weeks late..but it is frustrating..:dohh::wacko:

All the best for you girls..and vvveeerrrrry happy for those who are successful this month!:thumbup:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

FRER is the First Response Test Iria....it is supposed to be really good in detecting......

I hope you get soon quickly and get a blood test done so you can now the result either way. I cannot being in your shoes...

Does your period generally pretty regular?

Didn't test today ladies. Temp looks like it's heading downwards :(

Still no AF..

Today doctor was so much of help that im going to write about it just for you girls to have some enterteiment..

Doctor called I just had expressed my concerns that:
1. i ve been trying to have a baby
2 had unprotected sex in my ovulation days and
3; im late with my period when usually im regulary to the day and
4; done tests which show negative which is weird and have been feeling dizzy and generally unwell and

Am concerned cause perhaps there is different reason for me feeling unwell.. like for instance.. diabetes.

So she offered me to do the check on diabetes on Monday....
;/

When I suggested to do the blood test for finding the pregnancy she said "its unlikely you are pregnant cause the test would have detected that already if you are 4 days late"..
She stated THIS THROUGH the PHONE without even asking me how many days is my cycle.. if my breasts are heavy.. if I am senstive to smell.. and so on..
Nothing.

I being so irritated, told her "no, there were cases that women were not detected for weeks and ONLY blood test have shown that", she replied " that happens very rarely" and said to her " it had happen to me before when I was pregnant in 2006!!"
and she said "ohh.. I didnt know that.. then in this case yes.. we should check also the blood for pregnancy"..

yes.. this is reality.. its not a stand up comedy ladies..

those kind of cases make me wonder to immigrate to Canada, Australia and other nice places.. with decent doctors and people who know the meaning of "being professional" and dont misuse it..

sorry for ultra long story but needed to vent.. ;(

Sorry iria. Kudos to you for standing up for yourself!! I had a doc tell me once that a chemical pregnancy wasn't a thing and I likely wasn't pregnant. Hoping that your blood word comes back positive!!!

Forgot to add, I tested and got a faint line. Desi how are you?

I cracked out a frer tonight on the day AF is due and it's negative. Not even worth a pic. I think not getting my period would be worse than getting it just bc if I don't then I didn't ovulate AGAIN grrrr. Don't have my blood work back yet either.

I'm out. AF Has arrived for the 1st time in 2.5 months. Hoping clomid helps me in October! A baby would be a perfect July birthday present.

I'm out. AF Has arrived for the 1st time in 2.5 months. Hoping clomid helps me in October! A baby would be a perfect July birthday present.

Sorry for AF. Hoping the clomid helps and you get your July baby!

Ok ladies, need some advice. Af came a day early, had some unfriendly cramping, but only for a few hours. Had 1 day of semi normal bleeding, a little lighter than normal, and 1 day of really light brownish bleeding/spotting. And that's it. My periods are usually medium/heavy flow for about 4 days, and spotting for another 2-3. Could it be all in my head or is this maybe a good sign? Anyone else experience this? Its only our 2 month ttc so I don't temp or chart or anything yet.... but my periods are very regular and consistent.

Ok ladies, need some advice. Af came a day early, had some unfriendly cramping, but only for a few hours. Had 1 day of semi normal bleeding, a little lighter than normal, and 1 day of really light brownish bleeding/spotting. And that's it. My periods are usually medium/heavy flow for about 4 days, and spotting for another 2-3. Could it be all in my head or is this maybe a good sign? Anyone else experience this? Its only our 2 month ttc so I don't temp or chart or anything yet.... but my periods are very regular and consistent.

Not sure but if it's different from before and hasn't been heavy or normal, I would test. Could be leftover blood or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->