Anyone's buba Transverse?

KX

Reaction score
On my scan request sheet for next Friday it says bubs is in transverse position.(im just reading over my notes!)

I stupidly googled it and didnt like what I read!

Anyonelse's LO been in this position?

Rebecca was breech until 33 weeks but not transverse :wacko:

Tom was transverse right up until the last couple of weeks, not that it made any difference cos Charlotte was in the way bum down anyway!

There's still plenty of time for your LO to wriggle round and be head down. The way I saw it was that at least they are half way there if they are transverse. Try not to worry, though I didn't google it and I know what a nightmare that can be! :hugs:

My DD is back to back again ....

Friggin painful!

Hope she wriggles round soon sweetie!

xxx

Rebecca was born back to back-I agree frikkin agony on ur back!:hissy:

Thanks Helen, Im praying for her to move!:hugs:

Noah was delivered back to back and Dylan was back to back intill half way through the labour. Your position is key to getting them to move. People that do office jobs are most prone to delivering back to back, try to spend some time each day in all fours, or straddling a chair leaning forward over the back of the chair IYKWIM And aviod laying on your back in labour. I was on my back with an Epi with Noah hence him being back to back but with Dylan I was on all fours in the pool and this made him turn.

KX dont worry about the transverse, still plenty of time to move, its just a question of wether they decided to go head down or bum down, so just try to get in favorable positions and avoid slouching on sofas.

my lil one is upside down and back to front, according to my midwife. No idea if its a good thing or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->