Anyone's C-section scar bothering them yet?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
I'm 5+5 and today my C-section scar has started itching. Is it possible that my stomach is already starting to grow a little bit?

The itching/pain issues with my scar have only ever happened to me while pregnant. Unfortunately, it progressed from itching to inflammation and bleeding as I got further along in my last pregnancy. I had to use mupirocin for a few weeks prior to DS's delivery because the scar kept getting inflamed and bleeding and my OB didn't want it to get infected :(

I am 11 weeks today it last couple days I have noticed soreness and itchiness around my scar , this will be the fourth section for me and I was told I had a thin uterus last time so I am beginning to get slightly worried

I don't even notice mine. Almost 17 weeks now. I hope it does not start acting up. I did not heal too well after or at least was in pain for over a year.

Really? Mine never bothered me not even now and it's my 4th pregnancy (3rd baby)...

4th pregnancy and had a c section with my second. Both my third pregnancy Nd this one I had tremendous crippling pain on one side of the scar if I moved suddenly or too quickly in bed or from sitting to standing, etc. this was from 10 weeks with both.

I was checked over each time Nd just told that it can be quite normal and it literally just is stretching around the scar tissue which isn't very pliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->