Anyone's LO Obsessed with Churches?

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by xJG30, Nov 14, 2011.

1. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

Since we moved house, LO has been somewhat obsessed with Churches, we have one behind our garden.. and he always christened in a church so don't know if it's stemmed from this, but he certainly doesn't get it from me. :haha:

If he sees a church, he'll shout toot door (church door) and on days out, if there's a church in the area, he has to go in them or we get a tantrum. When we drive past one, he shouts mamamama in like a really scary / stern voice (for a child). :shrug:

Anyone elses LO's like this or is mine just a devil child? :haha: :dohh:

2. ellers

ellers Mum to Louie!

Aah bless! I think they just latch on to certain things. If I don't go past the building site when we go to Tesco so he can shout at the diggers, I get a tantrum too!!

3. hellohefalump

hellohefalump Well-Known Member

Madeleine likes our local church, she thinks it's a castle though and there's a dragon in it.

4. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

Tom can only say a few words but Toot door has to be the most annoying :lol: Especially when he's shouting it at the top of his voice. :rofl:

5. Lu28

Lu28 Aisling's mammy

Aisling is absolutely OBSESSED with churches! She likes to spot them when we're driving, gets all excited and says they're her houses! :lol: The same with castles. Starting to wonder whether she lived in a castle or something in a previous life!

6. isil

isil Well-Known Member

Damien! :rofl:

7. ellismum

ellismum Ellis' mum!!

Bless, he'd love where I work, It's directly behind Chelmsford Cathedrial which is huge!

Our obessions are Car Washes and road humps. Quite often we have to go the long way so we can go over bumps and own the cleanest car on the street!!!

8. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

So glad I'm not the only one :lol:

9. Cattia

Cattia Well-Known Member

Not churches, clocks. She goes along in the buggy or the car spotting and clocks and shouting 'CLOCK', sometimes modifying her description to 'BIG CLOCK' or 'SMALL CLOCK' :rofl:

10. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

cute! lol...not churches here, but Kelana likes to look in her toes for fluff (from socks) and then she wants to check mine (in the bath) and is quite persistent "fluff mama, fluff mama" lmao

11. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

12. TaylorsMummyx

TaylorsMummyx Well-Known Member

My dd is! She's obsesse with the chicken on top of it lol Nd will search for one wherever we go!