Anything? Evap or the start of something? Update bfp <3

Cramping!! And weird sensations in cervix somethings making me think chemical :(

Lines look good and last one is very noticeable. Try to stay positive! As hard as it is, pretty sure all that's going on in there is normal.

Just really achey more in my back really I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket again after my histor y... Have you had your beta back yet hun?

It’s hard not to analysis everything specially with a loss being so raw. So got all crossed. Looking forward to your next test xx

Much darker this morning :) I think these are 15miu sainsburys rubbish blue dye x

IMG_20190327_050908.jpg

Boots crappy digi negative they're 25miu urine was dilute pulled it part the line was blaring I can't get hold of a cbd xx

Rang epau they've booked me in for a scan at 6 weeks 8th of April <3 hope everything is okay <3

Congratulations hon those tests look great. I had lower back ache at the start of this pregnancy and I've had 2 very early losses and a later loss at 10+4 so I was really worried.
I'm now 11+2 and baby is just fine and very active. I still get lower back ache esp if I do housework and stuff like that.
Not sure how much u will see on a scan at 6 weeks from what I've been reading many womon see the gestational sac and yolk sack and sometimes a fetal pole but please do not worry if you dont see the fetal pole because so many ladies have been so worried on here because they weny for scans very early and didnt see much. Then a week later at 7 weeks they see baby and HB. Good luck hon.
I held off until I was 7+1 to have a scan it was hard but well worth the wait.

Congratulations hon those tests look great. I had lower back ache at the start of this pregnancy and I've had 2 very early losses and a later loss at 10+4 so I was really worried.
I'm now 11+2 and baby is just fine and very active. I still get lower back ache esp if I do housework and stuff like that.
Not sure how much u will see on a scan at 6 weeks from what I've been reading many womon see the gestational sac and yolk sack and sometimes a fetal pole but please do not worry if you dont see the fetal pole because so many ladies have been so worried on here because they weny for scans very early and didnt see much. Then a week later at 7 weeks they see baby and HB. Good luck hon.
I held off until I was 7+1 to have a scan it was hard but well worth the wait.

I'll defo see a hb at 6 weeks I did with my other 2 I'm. High risk so they scan at 6 weeks in my hospital just to make sure the pregnancy is In the right location that's all :) hoping and praying it's not another ectopic they're not doing it for reassurance it's protocol due to loosing my left tube xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->