Anything I should take / do from 1dpo?

KIALea

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if there's certain supplements I should / could take to encourage a sicky egg? I've heard of ppl saying pineapple but I forget the deal with it? Any others too?

Tia xxx

Folic Acid is always a plus :) Vitamins aswell. I'm on CD1 aswell

Folic Acid is always a plus :) Vitamins aswell. I'm on CD1 aswell

Thanks yeah i take those two :) and dong quai up untill ovulation then stop.

Just remember hearing something about pineapple core once.

im CD 21 :)

Were you 1dpo yesterday (the 31st)? Me too! :)

Curious to hear what other folks have to say about this.

I'm just taking a prenatal multi, DHA, and a Cal/Mag supplement (which is actually to help me sleep). But I've never heard of taking something to make the egg 'stick' and I want to do everything I can (obvs!) to get that BFP!

The pineapple core you take from 1dpo till 5dpo, the core contains bromelain which is supposed to help with implanting. :)

The pineapple core you take from 1dpo till 5dpo, the core contains bromelain which is supposed to help with implanting. :)

Thats it thanks!!! :) couldnt remember the dates.

Now ive just got to find some pineapple with core on thats going to be less obvious then hacking up a whole pineapple at my desk tomorrow!! :wacko:

Were you 1dpo yesterday (the 31st)? Me too! :)

Curious to hear what other folks have to say about this.

I'm just taking a prenatal multi, DHA, and a Cal/Mag supplement (which is actually to help me sleep). But I've never heard of taking something to make the egg 'stick' and I want to do everything I can (obvs!) to get that BFP!

Not really sure tbh katie as I dont temp so im going with 1dpo as yesterday 1st September. Thats 1 day after my pos opk stick. Ive started a buddy thread in ttw if you want to buddy up with me? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->