Anything to worry about?

gbromley2007

Reaction score
For the past 2 days i have been getting a light green discharge, sort of mucus stringy but only once a day, i have been online and all i get is 'green means infection' for me surely it cant be because last week i had something for thrush and now i am on something for a water infection and it all started after they treatment started. ive seen a couple of people who say it could be my plug, but i dont know what to do, i dont want to ring the hospital because i dont fancy sitting there all day waiting to be told it is nothing, i know it is better to be safe than sorry but i just wanted to know what others think, since i have only had it twice once a day in the last 2 days should i get in touch or leave it another day?

help would be great...thanks
x:hug:

Hi hon. I'm afraid with everything I've read and been told, any green discharge does mean an infection and you should get yourself checked out just to be on the safe side. It could even be that you've had a reaction to the meds you've been on, you never know but best to get looked at just in case xxx

I agree, green normally means infection, I would get checked out hun, though it could be a reaction to the antibiotics, better to be safe though, take care :hugs: XX

i just phoned the hospital and they said it doesnt sound like infection sounds like my plug. but keep an eye on it, i have a growth scan tomorrow so ask them. thanks x

I'm having this too, it started just after 37 weeks. I think it's the plug and is a sign that the cervix is effacing. Blooming heck tho it's been over a fortnight now!!! (can you tell I'm getting impatient??)

At my last check up I didn't have any infection, raised temp or anything to worry me. My MW said that it's normal to loose the plug gradually.

I'm having this too, it started just after 37 weeks. I think it's the plug and is a sign that the cervix is effacing. Blooming heck tho it's been over a fortnight now!!! (can you tell I'm getting impatient??)

At my last check up I didn't have any infection, raised temp or anything to worry me. My MW said that it's normal to loose the plug gradually.

lol poor you! time to come out little one :) i think it is agony waiting.....i just wanna see my little girl! me and hubby even did a little dance today, slow dance he held my belly and said 'come on, i want you out' which was cute!

Ive never heard plug being green, ive always been told green is an infection.

How wet are u down there ? When my hind waters had a slow leak i had green discharge which was an infection xxx

I was at my midwife last week and I do have a bit of a discharge. It had showed as slight protein in my urine and they asked whether I had any discharge. Told them I did and they said if it is yellow it is fine because it is just hormones (yet again!) but if it was green I should contact them right away.

I have had thrush for a while now and my discharge is green, i thought infection, but my thrush had actually gone out of control and my consultant said this was causing the green slime xox

Yep, thrush can cause green slime, so I would speak to your GP and get a pessary and some cream :) Doesn't sound like plug xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->