Anything??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by ToughhGal, Oct 11, 2013.

1. ToughhGal

ToughhGal Expecting A Miracle

A couple days ago after everytime we dtd I had some light pink pale spotting only on the tissue. It hasn't done it in a couple days but a few minutes ago I went to the bathroom and discovered it again. We dtd yesterday evening though and I have went since then. But I did check my cervix this morning first thing. I believe AF is on her way though. Any thoughts?

2. Aiysh

Aiysh Well-Known Member

It can happen if you dtd near your period/on your period do you usually come on with light spotting first? If you do id say it may be beginning of af otherwise maybe its Implantation spotting!

3. ToughhGal

Nope. I never spot before my period. I just get it full on in one day. And I have never spotted/bled after sex. Only when I first lost my virginity of course. My period isn't till the 16th. Five days away. But I feel like she will come right on time. I just didnt understand this random spotting lol.

4. Aiysh

Aiysh Well-Known Member

Aww i hope its a good sign! You'll find out either way if it continues id get checked by docs xx

5. Hoping4peanut

Hoping4peanut Well-Known Member

I heard sex can irritate a more sensitive cervix if you are pg! Hoping that is the case for you.

Are u recently off the pill? If so it could be related to that. A few months ago I had spotting after every bm. Sorry if tmi. Our female bodies do some weird stuff. I ended up getting af.

Hoping this weird stuff is a good sign for you though!

6. ToughhGal

I know me and OH are clean. We both got tested very recently. But I'll definitely schedule an appointment just in case other funny things are happenimg down there. Baby dust to you also. What dpo are you?

7. Hoping4peanut

I meant pregnant by pg. your cervix could be more sensitive if you are! Hoping you are!

I am 11 dpo I think. I was more relaxed this month about charting. My boobs feel like they might explode. Thing af is coming real soon. Also feeling a little cramping.

8. ToughhGal

No I have never taken birth control in my life. And I hope AF is not the case for you. I am about 100% sure this isn't my month. I'm just worried about all the spotting.

9. Hoping4peanut

Is it pink or bright red?

10. ToughhGal

Very light pink. No red at all so far. I wish I had taken pics to show but didnt cross my mind lol.

11. Hoping4peanut

From what I read don't worry if it's pink or brown.

When can you test?

12. ToughhGal

Ill probably test the expected day of my period. I'm not in a rush because I'm pretty sure AF will get me.