Anything?

mrshazard94

Reaction score
image.jpg

Anyone see any thing? think I can but not sure as I have quite a few 'floaters' in my eyes today! not sure on DPO

I think I see a faint something on the inverted one :shrug:

good luck :dust:

Possibly something very faint, but I hated One-Step tests as they were very hit-and-miss, and even showed different line strengths when dipped in the same urine!
Good luck for your next test xxxxxx

I see something faint on both. I can't figure out WHAT dip strip I actually like and are reliable. I've had squinters with many different ones. Not to mention the 75% of them that come with dings and dents making it really difficult to read.

Yeah that was my last one too. Any reccomendations of tests? I've had a really crappy time with frer so don't trust them much anymore!!

I think I see something catching my eye. Good luck hun. x

Thank you for some more coming end of this week different brand so we will see!

I dipped the same test in water this morning to see if the line would go and it was still there but don't know if that means anything lol

I just got a lot of SurePredicts in to take on vacation with me. Never tried them before so we'll see.

I don't know that I'm seeing anything but I'm on my phone and I've heard one step tests aren't too great. I personally like the wondfo strips! I had never had an evap on them and they gave me a bfp 8 dpo, and the progression was amazing with my test line being much darker than control line at 14 dpo (period due date). That's just my experience with them though! :) good luck girl!

I've not come across wondfo wasn't sure if you can get them in uk ? thank you!!

I like the frer tests. I got a positive on that about 1 week before the one step x

I'm in the US, so I'm not sure? I always got them on Amazon! Frer were good with me too but wondfo are the kind you can buy in bulk to test often! :) haven't heard of the brand you said, but I do hope it works for you!!

For some reason with the frer I have gotten a LOT of false positives pink and well within time frame so I dont really trust them now. I just found wondfo on eBay I'll buy them after my new batch run out and give them a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->