Anything?

Pne1985

Reaction score
My husband and I did 5 days before ovulation. He had a dream that I was pregnant so I took a test tonight. I thought I could see something but might just have crazy eyes! I’m nervous and probably won’t test until next Tuesday if my period doesn’t come before then!

Attachments

• 14FDBBBA-0628-4D91-ADD1-5C5732B3DC0C.jpg
    14FDBBBA-0628-4D91-ADD1-5C5732B3DC0C.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 120
I definitely see something, is the entire test stained pink like that still though?

Other than the entire stick being pink that looks exactly like my wondfo bfp, FRER and clearblue digital we’re obvious that same day!!!

No I’m not sure why it looked pink in this picture! That was no flash but not full lighting either! I’m actually a little nervous to text with flu as my husband will be home for the next 3 days and I don’t want to break the news quite yet as we were NTNP. Thanks for your response!

Of course!! That truly looks like a wondfo bfp I will be stalking this thread :flow:

Looks like a :bfp: to me good luck xx

Thank you! This is with fmu. Looks the same to me which I thought it would be darker.

Attachments

• CF2E07B8-DF25-4A67-B836-B9E935549B32.jpg
    CF2E07B8-DF25-4A67-B836-B9E935549B32.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 101
And the strange thing is that I can kind of see a line until I look at blown up, then I really don’t see anything. You would think it would be easier to see bigger?

Hcg doubles every 48-72 hours hun can definitely see a line on both xx

Wondfos are terrible for early progression. I took so many frer because of the poor pregression. Get a frer and you should have a noticeable line instead of a super faint. I see it on both of them though :)

Also agree with the FRER suggestion! How long after dipping are you taking the pic? It looks like they haven’t “processed” completely as they’re still slightly pink overall

Based on my obsessive FRER progression this time, my hcg took a full 72 hours to double, Ive learned not to be alarmed this early when testing if it’s the same or only slightly darker.

Also agree with the FRER suggestion! How long after dipping are you taking the pic? It looks like they haven’t “processed” completely as they’re still slightly pink overall

This actually was over the time limit. Couldn’t tell you how long, maybe 10 minutes? So I probably shouldn’t even count it. Yea for some reason, it looked pink. It must have been the lighting!

Another thing to consider is FMU is the worst for a lot of girls (me included). In my experience, I get MUCH stronger lines with SMU or later. FMU is always the most faint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->