Anything?

Fingers crossed he is more on board for you, this might have changed him to wanting more xx

I feel like it has but at the same time, I don’t want him to do it just for me. He said yesterday “if you want another baby, we can have one.” At this time, I was crying and upset and said things I shouldn’t have to him. He was just upset as well but he said he saw the excitement in my face yesterday and saw how happy I was before I started bleeding. So we will see. Taking it a day at a time!

Awww that's all you can do hun take each day at a time sounds good, we all say things in the heat of a moment and we instantly regret saying them I no it's hard and I no what you mean about the 'just doing it for you' huge :hugs: xx

Thanks a lot! That means a lot! Hopefully I need a second or third or fourth set of eyes to look at tests for me again soon!!

I'll definitely be around to have a look :) I'll be lurking in the back ground somewhere :haha: xx

And good luck to you also! I’ll be creeping as well to see if you get your positive!

Thank you hunni huge :hugs: xx

Fingers crossed he is more on board for you, this might have changed him to wanting more xx

I feel like it has but at the same time, I don’t want him to do it just for me. He said yesterday “if you want another baby, we can have one.” At this time, I was crying and upset and said things I shouldn’t have to him. He was just upset as well but he said he saw the excitement in my face yesterday and saw how happy I was before I started bleeding. So we will see. Taking it a day at a time!

Awww that's all you can do hun take each day at a time sounds good, we all say things in the heat of a moment and we instantly regret saying them I no it's hard and I no what you mean about the 'just doing it for you' huge :hugs: xx

Thanks a lot! That means a lot! Hopefully I need a second or third or fourth set of eyes to look at tests for me again soon!!

I'll definitely be around to have a look :) I'll be lurking in the back ground somewhere :haha: xx

And good luck to you also! I’ll be creeping as well to see if you get your positive!

Thank you hunni huge :hugs: xx

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back