• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

AP/authentic childcare needed Hertfordshire, UK

fluxthirteen

Reaction score
Hello to you all, my husband and I are finding it really hard to find childcare for our son that compliments our attachment/authentic style of parenting. We try to trust our toddler (17 months) and don't believe in using authority to over-ride him but try to provide leadership where necessary (Naomi Aldort type stuff!...).

If you know of anyone in the the St Albans (hertfordshire, UK) area that might be able to help us i'd be really grateful. Or if you have any alternative ideas that might suit us then we'd be open to them. I'd travel up to about half an hour each way by car to get him the childcare we'd want for him. We're looking for about 2 days a week but open to various arrangements.

All suggestions gratefully received!

I know an AP childminder... I only just signed up to this, can you private message me and then I can reply with the details, Maria

You may already know this - there is a natural parenting St Albans yahoo group, if you join that some people there may have contacts.

I have used a nursery that I've been very happy with - I have found them walking my son to sleep against their shoulder & also sat with him on cushions stroking his head. I did try a childminder but was less impressed with her wanting to spoonfeed my blw'd boy.

Just realised how old your orig post was - whoops! Hope you got something sorted that you are happy with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"