Aphrodite...Conceiving Tigers in 2010 - 17 Graduates so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mummy and Preggo with #2!
Reaction score
https://i.imgur.com/H8sWL.gif​

Inspired by the goddess of Love and Fertility, we are journeying together to find our BFPs!
2010 is the Chinese Year of the Tiger and we all want our own little tigers to adore.
:dust:

:thumbup: On a quest - Searching for the big O: :thumbup:
:flow: Chiarezza06.....CD52.....:dust:
:flow: Nevertogether.....CD28.....:dust:
:flow: Britt11.....CD7.....:dust:

:coffee: A journey of a 1000 miles begins with...the Two Week Wait: :coffee:
:flow: sweetmama26.....6dpo.....:dust:
:flow: TaeboMama.....5dpo.....:dust:

https://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9549/mybannerglitter79738026.gif
:dance:

:flow: CSunshine013.....30w3d
:flow: Lindyloo.....30w
:flow: ryder.....29w5d
:flow: LittleAurora.....28w
:flow: Tinkerbell500.....26w2d
:flow: Devi#1....26w
:flow: EllaMom2B....23w4d
:flow: iwanta8a8y....23w2d
:flow: MommyMichele....22w5d
:flow: GennaLynne....22w
:flow: hibiscus07.....21w
:flow: ClaireNicole....20w5d
:flow: Joli.....19w2d
:flow: Ladybird28.....18w2d
:flow: GossipGirly.....18w
:flow: nicole3108.....16w2d
:flow: 2016.....11w1d

:dust:

To get your Aphrodite badge simply copy and paste this text into your signature:

PHP:
[URL=https://www.mybannermaker.com][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/H8sWL.gif[/IMG][/URL]

For the Graduates ::cloud9:
PHP:
[URL=https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/255976-team-aphrodite-delivering-tigers-2010-a.html#post4094800][IMG]https://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9549/mybannerglitter79738026.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Can i join you ladies? im on CD7 just waiting to O!! :dust: to all

Yay! Here's a huge handful of lucky baby dust to us all........ GOOD LUCK to us all for our BFP's this month! Thanks 2016 for setting up this group and for keeping us all coordinated and inspired! ; ) xx

Hi Girls, would love to join. I am DPO 7 today. Testing early, this week!!
xx

GO TEAM APHRODITE!! :yipee: Thanks for setting this up 2016 :happydance:

Good luck girls - lets get some BFPs this month!

Could I join? I'm on CD15, and 2 dpo? I'm not exactly sure. xD

Welcome everyone :wave:
:flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow:

So like MommyMichelle asked on the old thread, for those waiting to O what are you all trying for this cycle? I took soy on days 2-6, Vitamin B6 (100mg), Grapefruit juice, OPKs, temping and will use progesterone cream after ov.
What's your list (you don't have to have a crazy long on like me lol) and I will put it up on the front page.

Notice I have put us into 3 groups now - Waiting for O, TWW and graduates. Tried to put you all in CD/dpo order. If I ever get the count wrong - which is likely when the bloomin' cat steps on the keyboard. Let me know!. x

Here I am! Banner and all!

I did soy 140 mgs, CD's 3-7!

I'm planning on BD'ing on CD 7, 8 & 9 and then again about 12/16 hours after ov as I am hoping to conceive a girl (already have 2 boys plus a stepson!) lol. Also ordered some calcium supplements and plan on not over-eating (all these things are supposed to help to conceive a girl!). The timing is crucial though apparently in conceiving gender of your choice as is having an acidic cm as this promotes the hardier girl spermies! Apparently no female orgasms to get girl too, but can't guarantee I'll abstain from that one or BD'ing just isn't as much fun! lol; )

Seems like conceiving girls takes longer as obviously most of this goes against simple rules of conception i.e. BD on ovulation with alkaline cm etc etc! But I am willing to wait until it happens so may be on this thread for some time! lol

Have bounced back after chemical now as am great believer in fate..... what will be will be and all that.

Am keeping fingers crossed though and have stocked up on ics (20 of them!!!), FRER and cb digis so now just need to time things right and wait and see!!!! But I am soooooooooo IMPATIENT! Grrrrr!!!

Fantastic front page 2016! How exciting that you've started your OPK tests - Fx'd for you! :dust:

This month I'm going to use preseed, and because I'm on Clomid (which thins your uterus lining and dries up CM), I'm trying to do some research on taking Robutissm (sp?!) for CM and baby asprin for uterus lining...but scared to take any medication not recommended by the doc (who is not very helpful!). Other research says that Evening Primrose Oil up until O is very good, as well as Red Raspberry Leaf Tea

(From online: "Brewed as a tea, red raspberry leaf is one of the safest and commonly used tonic herbs for women wanting to get pregnant or for women who are already pregnant. Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus) tones the uterus, improves contractions and decreases constipation. It also contains many vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C and calcium. The alkaloid fragrine is thought to help tone the uterus.")

I have read about progesterone cream - is this something which need a prescription, or can anyone use it, and if so, where can you get it (brands?). Any dangers that you know of? Where do you apply it? (asking for too much detail?.. LOL :wacko: )

Lots of questions! :shrug:

This cycle i took Soy 55mg from CD2-CD5, EPO, Vitamin B-Complex 100mg, and Red Raspberry Leaf Tea. I really want to try the progesterone cream after O but i'm kinda of nervous to. But i probably will do it any way lol. If you look at my chart my temps have been so low but this morning they jumped back up into "normal" range. Fx'd they stay up i think the B6 is helping some what already!

does anyone know how to add the great banner to the personal signature?

Devi#1, that was going to be my question too. How do I add the banner to my sig? sorry probably simple, but not a copy and paste thing.
this thread sounds fun, love it! :)

Yay Team!
Hey--whatever happened to Mrskcbrown? I never heard anything about her testing day.

Also, I want that banner too. How do I get it??

Dont worry I managed to do it.. yay!!

So this month I am using OPK. The box says that I should start testing 10CD so that's what I am going to do. I am already taking Pre-natal's. My OB-GYN had told me to start them atleast 3 months before we even think about trying to concieve so now its the 4th month that I have been on them. The OTC brand I am taking is Rainbow Light - Just once Naturals- Prenatal One.. It is 100% natural.. it also has Red rasberry leaf extract & ginger extract & spirunlina..

No drinks no tea/cofee (not that I used to drink them in the first place.. so no biggi)

Has anyone tried MACA? I just read about it on a blog.. it boosts fertility apparently

ok you got to go to edit signature .. add image.. and paste this link
https://mbmfiles.com/Dec2009/091215-rumED8mjA3su.gif

So this month I am using OPK. The box says that I should start testing 10CD so that's what I am going to do. I am already taking Pre-natal's. My OB-GYN had told me to start them atleast 3 months before we even think about trying to concieve so now its the 4th month that I have been on them. The OTC brand I am taking is Rainbow Light - Just once Naturals- Prenatal One.. It is 100% natural.. it also has Red rasberry leaf extract & ginger extract & spirunlina..

No drinks no tea/cofee (not that I used to drink them in the first place.. so no biggi)

Has anyone tried MACA? I just read about it on a blog.. it boosts fertility apparently

Thanks for the link!
I also take the Rainbow Light prenatals but I do the minitabs because I can't swallow the bigger pills!

I added a link to the image so people can get to our team. If you want to add our team link to the image, here's the code:

UPDATE: dammit! it's posting the pic rather than the code

So, here's the code, but replace the parentheses () with these brackets [ ]

(url=https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/239437-aphrodite-conceiving-tigers-since-2009-a.html)
(img)https://www2.babyandbump.com/?id=37...om/Dec2009/091215-rumED8mjA3su.gif(/img)(/url)

So this month I am using OPK. The box says that I should start testing 10CD so that's what I am going to do. I am already taking Prenatals. My OB-GYN had told me to start them at least 3 months before we even think about trying to conceive so now its the 4th month that I have been on them. The OTC brand I am taking is Rainbow Light - Just once Naturals- Prenatal One.. It is 100% natural.. it also has Red raspberry leaf extract & ginger extract & spirunlina..

Thanks for the link!
I also take the Rainbow Light prenatals but I do the mini-tabs because I can't swallow the bigger pills!

I know! The damn things are HUGE. and they smell awful!! I haven't seen the mini ones.. where did you find them?

Had a hectic day at work...just trying to catch up with all you girls:

MommyMichelle...Did you get any side effects with the soy? What day do you ov normally?

Tinkerbell....Glad you are feeling positive now. I have heard to conceive girls it is good to make your juices acidic so drinking grapefruit juice, eating spicy food, caffiene (I know not ideal for TTC) and avoiding things that make it alkaline like milk, cheese etc. is the only tip I know.
I am sorry to say nicole3108 also had a chemical :cry: This TTC thing is so hard sometimes *sigh*

Joli...I have recently bought Serenity Natural Progesterone Cream online (see my journal). It was recommended by a nice lady in 2nd tri who had 5 early mc's until she "took matters into her own hands". You apply a little to fatty areas eg butt, thighs twice daily after ov. How long is your LP normally? I've bought some Robitussin but I stupidly got the one with decongestant in which will dry me up! :doh: Apparently Mucinex works well too...the magic ingredient you are looking for is Guaifenesin. I am also hooked on the Red raspberry leaf. What days did you take the Clomid out of interest? Now I am the one with all the questions :rofl:

Jaxvipe....Another soy girl. Same question for you - what day do you normally ov and what day do you hope to ov this cycle? Sounds like you are similar to me with the Vit B, Red raspberry leaf and progesterone cream. I have never actually used the cream before so I can be guinea pig if you lot are wary of it.

iwanta8a8y....I posted on your other thread. Hope you get resolution to bfp and/or AF missing in action!

Someone mentioned mrsckbrown. I looked around for her a bit and found that AF arrived, she is now CD3. I only moved people across from the other thread if they specifically asked because I don't want to annoy people and it also takes time to update the front page for loads of people who posted once then dissappeared.

You will notice that some of your names on the front page are underlined. Hope you don't mind but I linked to your charts because I am partial to a bit of stalking! If any others have more charts I can link please post the link.

I think you are all looking blinging BEAUTIFUL with your Aphrodite badges! :flower: You girls are already keeping me busy and making this cycle fly by. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"