Apologies to anyone who has one but.. wtf?!?

Miss MellyG

Mummy to Cheeky Charlie
Reaction score
https://www.laredoute.co.uk/style/S...08&CompanyId=R&Path=17512824/17536323&source=

Is there any need?? Like I suppose for a fiver but not £55!!

Madness!

https://media.laredoute.fr/UK/Redoute/Product/picture/49757757o_aix.jpg

uummm!!! Certainly not for me. I definately wouldn't pay that kind of money for it. x

I got a leaflet in today for this company, was just about to go on their site. Anyhow..its different I suppose. Couldnt imagine feeling comfortable puting Kyle in it though..

Hahaha... christ what will they bring out next!?

Paper mashy prams... :eek:

Thats a bit cheap/tacky looking OMG the price !!!!!!!!!! Not for me

good for traveling and eco friendly but way over priced i think mothercare do something like this for 30£

The more i look at it the more dangerous and stupid it seems, what if it collapsed..its making me angry..*closes window*

Doesnt look very safe to me think i'll pass on that one

Reminds me of one of those boxes you put your cat in when you take it to the vets!!

My baba wont be going anywhere near one!!

omg i would not feel safe putting aidan in that. They might as well just go and buy a cardboard box and put a baby in it.

thats madness whoever thought of that must be very strange lol
xx

OMG that looks so dangerous, i'd never put my LO in it. Looks like you could bloody make one yourself!!

Can you imagine - the baby wets through the nappy, cardboard disintergrates and baby disappears through the middle.

How unsafe do they look - not to mention the price! What a load of s**t - and sorry to anyone who has actually paid for one of those.

Can you imagine - the baby wets through the nappy, cardboard disintergrates and baby disappears through the middle.

Exactly!
That is so dangerous and what £55 for cardboard?!!?
That is ridiculous!
Yeah it says you can put baby anywhere... get a proper travel cot then!
Some travel cots are cheaper than that cardboard box!
Sorry if anyone has one of them... :blush:
xx

I usually love La Redoute but that is just taking the mick!

I didn't pay much more for my wooden crib!!

JammyJoJo, just wanted to say your bump looks so lovely in your avi!

i would imagine its very thick card heavily compressed, hae you ever spilt water on thick card? it tends to roll off unless youve poured an entire jug on it... i doubt a nappy would cause card that thick any harm.

i also doubt very much they would be aloud to sell them if they were in any way unsafe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->