Apologize

B

braedenand#2

I just wanted to apologize to anyone I may have made a bad impression on (probably everyone that read my post).
I tend to take things the wrong way and then blow up at the wrong people. Ask my boyfriend, he will say the same thing.
I recently, well the beginning of the year, moved 2100 miles away from all my friends and family for a job offer. So it is pretty much just my almost 6 year old son (June 19th), my boyfriend, and of course myself. And when the baby comes, he/she will be included, obviously. I am finding it very hard to be pregnant without my mom, as weird as that sounds. She was there every step for my son and sometimes I feel very alone. My boyfriend, who is also my sons father, was not around for the first pregnancy and recently came back into my son and my life. Lots of changes I do not think I am ready for and at times, more often than not, I find VERY overwhelming.
Once again I apologize, I usually do not have attitude with strangers, after all I work at the hospital and deal with public everyday.
I hope you guys will not hold this against me.

Tanya
15 weeks 2 days

:hugs: I dont think you have anything to worry about. :hugs:

Im also sure that you will find that BnB is a great place to get support.:hugs:

Suz

oh Tanya, i hate teh thought that you feel you have to say sorry for something you havent done :(

Dont worry about it hun, i didnt feel like you made a bad impression.

Hope your feeling a bit better now

xx

Not at all hun,

We all get emotinal and a bit snappy

Chin up and hope to see more of you

xxx

Its fine hun .. i wouldnt worry about it.

Hope you are feeling better soon .. i know its very hard to move away from your family.

:hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: Hope you are ok and try to keep your chin up

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back