Apparently im "high risk"

Lydiarose

Reaction score
Sorry girls popping over from first tri as thought i may get abit more advice here,as some of you have been/are going though it.

So,

the MW came today,and as i have gallstones and a malfunctioning galbladder she has said i am a "High risk pregnancy"

This has worried me slightly,what should i expect?

I never had any problems with oscar,only pre eclamsia at the very end but was hospitalised twice in that time and was back and forth to triage and SPD.

Does this mean ill be at the hostpital every week??

Ive got to see a consultant at my 12 week scan,will this be after or will the consultant be doing the scan?

Sorry i dont really know what to expect

I was praying for a natural non induced no drama pregnancy/labour :cry:

Not sure of the differences between where you are in and in the US, but I am high risk, but I see the doctor at normal times. If anything you may get extra monitoring if something comes up. xx

I'm classed as high risk because it's a twin pregnancy. I'm not sure how often you will be seen (it may be different from mine because mine isn't because of medical issue with myself if you get me?)

I know that I will be having more appointments than I had with Hannah and more ultrasounds. I am being followed by a High Risk Clinic instead of an OB/MW as well

I am "high risk" I see my consultant every 4 weeks along with a growth scan, the consultant will just check the graphs and see whats going on.

You will probably just have more check ups hun, its probably nothing to worry about!

hiya hun id have thought youd see consultant around 20 weeks, i am classed as high risk due to kidney stones previous twin pregnancy and a shunt in my brain lol i soundlike a freak lol.i was seen after my 20 week scan and every 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->