Apparently I'm ovulating today?!

justplay91

Mama to Kai and Zoe!
Reaction score
Long story short, we're TTC #4 and I'm still breastfeeding my almost-one-year-old son. So my cycles haven't been super regular, being really on the loooong side (long follicular phase) the last few cycles. They are apparently shortening now, though (I'm on 400 mg vitex per day and that seems to be doing it's job). I'm cycle day 20 today and apparently ovulating (my app said the 10th)! Good thing we bd last night! Is it normal to have pinching, cramping ovulation pain one month, but not the next? I had it badly last month, to the point where I was actually in a bit of pain. But nothing so far in the last couple days. I do have lots of EWCM though. I'm just wondering if my body is gearing up to "o" but not actually ovulating? You'd think I would have this down by now! :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_20180307_054854.jpg
    IMG_20180307_054854.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 6
Hi justplay91! I actually am ovulating today too and have been actively ttc for 3 months. I’ve noticed I only have O pains when I’m ovulating in my left side, I rarely feel it on my right. So this month, I have had pinching and cramps for a few days now. I think this is normal?? I actually scheduled a doc apt for next week just to check in and get a plan together for us in the event we are ttc for some time. I got the solid smiley on my opk too! Very quick progression and earlier O than anticipated. FX for us both!

Attachments

• 3F973ABA-F1F7-44D2-9BE6-7E70D358072D.jpg
    3F973ABA-F1F7-44D2-9BE6-7E70D358072D.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
Hi, MrsP! That sold smiley is so nice to see, isn't it?!
Hmm, what you said makes me wonder. I know I felt it last month, but other months I haven't felt it at all. Maybe I'm in the same situation you are, and I only feel it on my left side!
Is this your first baby? Good luck at your appointment, and hopefully this is the month for you!
We BD last night (even though I didn't think I'd be ovulating for awhile yet at that point) and plan to tonight and probably tomorrow night as well. Then on to that dreaded TWW!

Lol that sold smiley is the best, the flashing ones taunt me! Yes this is our attempt at ttc #1 for both of us. My DH is nervous but excited. We BD the last 5 days so hopefully that does the trick! Long work day today for us both so not sure we will have the energy again for later. At least you have 3 Littles to distract you from the TWW. How was it for your other pregnancies ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->