Apparently morning's now start at 5am XxX

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
Well apparently someone told jacob mornings now start at 5am :rofl: :dohh: Stupid light mornings! :rofl:

So now instead of being awake from 6am till 8pm without a nap unless i take him out he now thinks its 5am till 8pm :dohh: And i have tried early bed times but the light nights he just aint interested :rofl:

What time do mornings start for everyone else?? Please say im not the only one with a 6month old who gets up early, doesnt sleep in the day :dohh: But luckily he is sleeping through at night.....but this is the price to pay :rofl: XxxX

hey hun, Annabelle gets up generally just after 6 must when ian is up for work throughout the week can wake anytime after 5!!!!

who invented that silly time of the day?

at least he is sleeping through, damn these light mornings and nights

Lou
xxx

ffion gets up as soon as its light this morning it was 6am

:rofl: I am glad he sleeps through but my god, i hope he gets better when winter comes at least its daylight outside il be so depressed sitting up when its dark :rofl: XxxX

it would make the day relly drag if it was dark morning and early dark nights!! at least when weather warms up u canbe ready and raring to go as soon as the shops open LOL

Lou
xxx

i know my housework is done by 9am!!! :rofl: xxx

Ellies mornings seem to be getting earlier and earlier it was 7.30 but its now more like 6ish. She normally sleeps through but has just this week decided to start waking up in the night im totally unimpressed lol. At least Jacob is sleeping through though.

Alasdair used to be like this a lot! fortunately now it's any time between 6 and 7. Today it was 6.40, felt like I had a lie in! He does go down between 6 and half 6 though.

Tye wakes at 5am too! :( But also still wakes in the night god dammit! Im going crazyyyy here !

Em have you tried puttin black out material on his curtains?x

Em have you tried puttin black out material on his curtains?x

Exactly what I was about to say! You can get some really good stuff on the internet, so you can velcro it round the window, ensuring no light gets thriough at all.

Hebe's up an hour earlier these days too Ema and going to sleep earlier doesnt work for her either. Fortunately she was sleeping pretty late really so it's not too bad. xx

No, not over here :rofl:

Lexie wakes up at 8am. She used to go back to sleep with mummy until 10am but not anymore. 8am is her getting up time.

I'd be a zombie if Lexie woke up at 5am :o

same here!! but if she wakes for a night feed its later, about 7ish. dunno which is best!! doesnt help that OH works until 9pm so i want to spend time with him afer which turns into a late night!!

Do you make the room totally dark? Cause Lola doesn't even see when it dawns.

She always wakes up at 7-ish am but my morning starts at 5.30 because I'm mental :lol:

Hello. When the clocks went forward we went out and got a black out blind which we have put up behind his curtains as he goes to bed quite early between 6 and 7 and it was still very light out then plus his room is bright colours too. xx

I think i need one of these blackout blinds too! Good idea!

Ashyln wakes anywhere from 4:30-6:00. All depends. Usually 4:30ish and has been going to bed at 9:00 pm and sleeps through. This works as I can feed her and then get ready for the day. Can't sleep-in much later than that as will need to be to work. But she is only 3 1/2 months. Perhaps when she is older I will be able to sleep-in just a little, get ready for the day, and then feed her...

i was going to suggest black out blinds too, i no maddi is a very strange likes a lay in baby, but her black out blind seems to work x big :hugs: ema hope he starts sleeping in a little later x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->