Apparently morning's now start at 5am XxX

i'm the same now... it's god awful.... xxx

jack used to be really good at waking up at 7- 7.30 but for some reason the last few days jack has been waking about 5.30 dont know why but i think its to do with the light, hope it gets better.

that happened to us too around that time - we bought a blackout blind which doesnt resolve the problem completely but gave us a few extra hours

Vickie ok now i decided i want hannah here :rofl: you wont notice the difference they both whinge :rofl: just i have the early morning starts on top!!! XxxX

Vickie ok now i decided i want hannah here :rofl: you wont notice the difference they both whinge :rofl: just i have the early morning starts on top!!! XxxX

:rofl::rofl: I don't function well at 5 a.m. :rofl: So I guess I'll keep my little whiner

u can also get material from dunhelm or the market and just tack it to his curtains xxx

Ollie goes to bed at 7pm and generally wakes anytime between 6-7am. Sometimes he drifts off again which has been bliss these past few days but back to normal tomorrow as it's nursery run time again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->