Appetite

Sash13

WTT IMPATIENTLY after MC
Reaction score
I am finding that I get hungry quite quickly the past 2 weeks. It's probably not pregnancy related, but it's happening!

I will eat my normal breakfast (bowl of cereal and a banana) and I'm starving 2 hours later. This is unusual for me - it will usually hold me through to lunch. I haven't made any other changes to my routine or my food intake.

What are your experiences? I don't want to eat more and use the "I'm eating for 2" excuse, particularly when I'm at such an early stage of my pregnancy. :blush:

I am eating smaller amounts and getting fuller faster but eating more often this is more to keep morning sickness at bay xxx

Thanks, Serina. I am thinking of increasing the snacks (healthy ones) and perhaps eating a little less at meals to balance it out. I'm not worried about gaining a bit of weight - it will come off eventually - just don't want to let it get out of hand.

With all of my pregnancies its been the first and strongest sign that im pregnant......im soooo hungry, i just want to eat everything :blush:

However saying that over the last week ive developed a bit of m/s (a first for me) so im having to eat little and often now xxxxxx

I was exactly the same as you....it has eased off gradually now and I have found that i am back to normal meal times..however, if I start to feel sick I know I need to eat something. If your body is telling you that you are hungry, then eat something. I had some nice fruit bars and things like that. Fruit bags are good too. Don't feel bad x

Now that the ms is gone I am a pig........ I cant help it. I become so hungry and I feel like I have just ate sometimes and I still want more food lol

I am eating my normal amount but eating when i am supposed to not skipping meals and the odd snack here and there. We are only meant to have an extra 300 calories that is a banana and glass of milk. However if you are hungry eat something small and snacky although try a drink first coz it could be you are thirsy and we need to drink more in pregnancy, wait 20mins if you still hungry then eat something. Thats what I do x

definitely a sign of the pregnancy i'd say - i can't eat massive meals or i feel sick, but things that would normally keep me going for hours, are only staving off the hunger for 2 hours max - i feel like i'm eating constantly...!

Yes I remember this in the early stages before my ms kicked in at 5 weeks, I was so hungry to the point that my stomach rumbled to loudly and it felt like there was nothing in there at all and it needed to be fed, haha.

After these last weeks of ms, it has gone back to this hunger again, so funny.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->