Apple Cider Vinegar Anyone?

SweetPea3200

Reaction score
My good friend has been sending me links to articles all about how apple cider vinegar is supposed to be really helpful with acid reflux (which I had before becoming pregnant and it's gotten a lot worse) and also morning sickness. I'm pretty sure it's safe as long as I get the pasteurized kind and apparently some pregnant women even crave it for the vinegary taste, which I can't imagine!

Has anyone tried it? Has it made you feel better at all? I'm 10 weeks and I've been struggling with just feeling okay most days. I'm willing to try almost anything but I'm just wondering if anyone has any success stories?

Me! i had a really bad day with heartburn and i turd the 1 tablespoon of ACV with a glass of warm water. Took about 10 mins but it went away. Just be careful as it doesn't taste so great :(

It works! Haven't tried since becoming pregnant.

I head terrible indigestion the other night. I drank a tablespoon of ACV in a glass of water, and I was better and asleep in less than 30 minutes.

I MUST try this! I have a really hard time with heartburn and acid reflux while pregnant. Thanks for posting this!

Thanks for the replies ladies. I think I will have to try it! I am a little nervous about the taste :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->