Appointment with GP

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
I've struggled to get an appointment with the midwife. They have been absolutely useless with answering phones and giving us the wrong number. So instead tomorrow I've got an appointment with my GP at 5.10pm and if all goes well he'll refer me to the midwife and get an appointment that way. I'm feeling really scared and nervous though as I've had some spotting (brown, reddish brown and pink!), cramping and a little back pain. I've almost prepared myself for the GP to tell me that I've miscarried but there's still a tittle bit of me keeping my fingers crossed. Scared for sure!

some spotting is normal. I spotted on and off through out my second pregnancy and he's now a healthy 13 month old.
I've too been struggling to sort out midwife. saw a doctor 3 weeks ago who said i'll get a letter in the post. a week later I phoned the doctors back to find out why I hadn't heard anything, to be told I should have registered for a midwife before I left. was told i'd hear from a midwife by today, still not heard anything. so going to phone the doctors again tomorrow to find out whats going on. i'm high risk due to having had 2 sections, my 1st was a tiny baby, he had iugr and my second I had reduced movements and contractions for 6 weeks.
trying to sort out midwives is ridiculous. hope you get one sorted soon.

Sorting a midwife has been a complete nightmare. Going to see my gp is the best I can get right now. I'm terrified though as I think I may have miscarried as I'm bleeding as much as a light period. I'm almost certain they'll tell me I'm no longer pregnant!

Hope you get an appointment sorted soon.

what about going to your local a&e, see if they'll scan you. My sister in law did that when she got pains at 8 weeks and they gave her a scan.
hoping the bleeding stops and everything is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->