Appointments this week......

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
Hello all,

I had the MW a week ago Monday, she has referred me to an aneasthatist and insisted I get questions answered by my consultant.......

Well I have had a Consulatant appointment yesterday and my physio appointment today.......

The Consultant's one went well, I have been put off being induced, as the last thing I want to have to have is a C-Section :shock: so if I can wait and go naturally, I will be much happier........I have had a bit of contradiction with medicaion I am on, so I will be going back to my GP for thorough advice and research to be done....BUT, I am having a 36 week growth scan, which is on the 29th Jan!!! YAY :dance: s we get to see Alfie again! Had bloods done and got loads of questions answered and have to go back in 4 weeks to see him again! He also referred me to the aneasthetist as they hadn't recieved the referal from last week :roll: so waiting for that appointment.....

I had physio today, I was tested for doing alsorts of things, the only thing I could do successfully was bend forward, everything else they asked me to do really hurt like crazy!

I have been given exercises to do.....I have to do the pelvic floor, I have to lay on my back and do the pelvic tilt, and I have to have lay on myback with something between my legs (a fists width) and squeeze my knees together for as long and as hard as I can, I have to do this 3 times a day.

I have also been fittted with a belt, and I have to give that a couple of days, then if no better, I have to ring them up and get some crutches, but I left there in agony!! I also have to sit on a pillow, with the base of my spine hanging over it, to ease the pressure there when on a hard surface!

I have a list of do's and don'ts and advice for labour and life in general and a contact number for immediate attention if needed!

So I have had a thorough going over...... :D

And that is my lot for 4 weeks, although I have to see my GP before Christmas!

I hope you are all doing well!!! x

The belt helped me with support but as I got bigger it rubbed and gave me blisters and sore patches so I just used the giant tubi-grip. I really bebnfitted from the exercises most of all. I remember to do them in advert breaks, although it's been more painful in the last week. I think the baby may have dropped into the pelvis.

What are you seeing the anaethetist for?

Crikey you have had a time with bubs this time haven't you :hugs:

LynnieH said:
The belt helped me with support but as I got bigger it rubbed and gave me blisters and sore patches so I just used the giant tubi-grip. I really bebnfitted from the exercises most of all. I remember to do them in advert breaks, although it's been more painful in the last week. I think the baby may have dropped into the pelvis.

What are you seeing the anaethetist for?

Well the last time I had an epidural, I had it twice and it didn't work, so I have said if I have to have an emergency C-section for any reason, I want a General Anaesetic, so it is to be talked out of it I believe and to be told of options :lol: but I am a stubborn mule.....Just waiting for the appointment! x

:hugs: poor tam xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->