Appointments

squirrelmum

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Just wondered if it is normal to have an appointment sent out to you in post. Basically had 28 weeks scan as having regular ones cos of few problems. I had consultant appointment the next day who was a trainee. Which is fine but she didn't know if i was to go back for another appointment after my next scan. So anyway i didn't make another appointment, thought id leave it and ring midwife nearer the time see what she thought. But today had letter in post with a date for next consultant visit. But now im wondering if they do that anyway or whether there was a problem with the bloods that were taken. Prob worrying for nothing but thought id ask see if they make follow up appointments anyway.
Sorry for long post, hope everyone well
x

i got a reminder letter for my 12 week and 20 week scan so maybe its one of them

xxx

I have recieved 2 consultant letters in the post, one for my usual consultant, and one for the anethetist

I see the consultant regularly, and although I make the next appointment as I'm leaving, the still send a confirmation out.

I think that if there was a problem with your bloods or anything, they'd have rung you to go in.....so try not to worry about it too much. You could always ring on Monday to check though?

xxx

I had the same as princessellie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"