Appreciate any guesses? Updated!

Thanks i have 3 more pics but thats clearest crown to rump view id say x

Thankyou. Ill be amazed if its a girl. After 3 boys you feel like your body isnt capable of girls. Have seen nubs like this be boy so may be a secret fella especislly as they can rise in 12th week and this was at bang on 12. We'll be happy if its a sweet lil boy of course. Boys are amazing. A girl would be awesome tho i cant deny. Time will tell!

Ahhh soo excited. Might cave give into impatience and do a 16 week private scan haha :brat:

Caved got a groupon £39 gender scan on the 25th at 11.15 woohoo haha x

2 days left til private scan! This was a really different scan pic i got from the same scan as first uploaded pic - this 1 they printed off in the room, the first pic i uploaded was provided online with 3 others by a 3rd party company the hospital now seem to use. All 3 the 3rd party provided me with looked just like the one i uploaded first of all. Cannot wait. I think old wives tale says babies heartbeat at 150 yesterday may be a girl. So exciting. Picked a boys and girls name already we haven't chosen definite names before birth previously so come sunday all being well we can call baby their future name and shop shop shop haha. When i look at this pic i think boy x

20181123_141608.jpg

Last edited:
See I'm torn with a boy they normally have a rounded head i can see on the forehead which makes me think boy, but it's not as round as I'd think a boy would be so think girl, if had to choose tho I'd say boy (sorry to be a downer and the odd one lol) xx

Tdog i agree its such a boyish head isnt it and surely that is boy part stacking in that second pic?! They had great difficulty getting crl pics baby wasnt playing ball was in there ageeees during which they mentioned had to angle the scanner very particularly very hard pressing it deeply etc etc to encourage baby to move which im guessing ia why such contrast in way nubs look from first 2 pics. Head looks just like 3 brothers did, girls do.not seem to have heads like this i dont think. Oh thinks girl as this pregnancies seemed diff to the others, but may just be the preg not the baby. 11.15 tomorrow ill be in there woop. Cant wait to get something for baby to celebrate knowing. Did loafs of white and cream last time but this time wanna go colours and my personal choice i get not everyones is that i wanna go for gender typical colours. Exciting xxxxx eeeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->